Danazol Expericence?

Anyone have experience using Danazol as an option to reduce high SHBG? I have had very consistent test results since July where my SHBG is over range. It was last at 69.6 when the top range is 55. I have had very bad free test %â??s since then too. After a run of clomid last spring, my total test is consistently in the 600-900 range, but my free T is averaging in the 70â??s range for a low free T% in the 0.8-1.1%. I think I will feel better if I can get some of my T freed up. I have low libido, no nocturnal or morning woods and some ED.
Has anyone here used Danazol for high SHBG and how did it work? Any dosage information would help too. Thanks.

How did the danazol work for you, my SHBG is a bit high as well, while other aspects were out of wack too, lab result was 50 while the top end of normal was 55 so I was placed on danazol for 10 weeks thinking any exogenous test would be bound up without getting that number lower. Did it work for you, how fast, how low did it get, and what happened when you stopped taking it?

Lowering SHBG with danazol will usually eventually just cause total T to drop (via HPTA feedback), to where your free T will be the same as before. Because of this, any benefit from lowering SHBG this way is almost always temporary.

Interesting; my case file is in the link below, if interested in the bigger picture. My T3 and T4 seemed to be in the middle of normal (not that always mean that is good); I believe the Doc thought with the supplement T I was on going on he felt that getting free T into range was most important at this point and a lower SBHG would help that…since I’m new to this doc and type of treatment I talked my normal tricare doc into placing a lab order for me so I can check some values mid-‘cycle’; I’m thinking around the 5-6 week point. I say ‘cycle’ but I will probably be on some protocol (minus the damazol after this first run) until I just don’t care any more. Thanks for the feedback (pun intended).