T Nation

Dana White vs. Vince McMahon

I really hope Dana takes him up on his offer but does it under the ufc. I would love to see this but if and only if its done under ufc sanction. While wwe wrestling is full of athletes it is not mma. I personally think Vince McMahon is a pompous asshole and would love to see Dana White beat that ass. I really hope this goes down even though it probobly wont and id like to see what the odds guys in vegas would have it scored at.

This will never happen but is funny to entertain the idea. Vince McMahon is bad as fuck with what he has done in and outside the ring. He turned the wwf around in an era when it looked like wrestling was on the way out. The man is worth over a billion dollars. Sooo despite being nearly 70 I would put my money on McMahon. Also you do know that his wwf persona is fictitious.

McMahon to beat Dana into unconsciouness… I really doubt White would accept the challenge though, he’d be afraid as he knows he’s going to lose, and bad…

Wasn’t Dana a boxer?

Dana is a lot younger than Vince and was an amateur boxer. He even trained for a boxing match (sanctioned by the NSAC) with Tito Ortiz. Tito eventually backed out when he realized it was a lose-lose situation.

White would pummel the old fart.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Dana is a lot younger than Vince and was an amateur boxer. He even trained for a boxing match (sanctioned by the NSAC) with Tito Ortiz. Tito eventually backed out when he realized it was a lose-lose situation.

White would pummel the old fart.[/quote]

Dana White would win for sure. I cant believe it’s even a question.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Dana White would win for sure. I cant believe it’s even a question. [/quote]

That’s what I’m thinking. You’re not going to be the owner of the UFC and not do some MMA training. Also, this has to take place under UFC rules or else…it’s fake?

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

Dana White would win for sure. I cant believe it’s even a question. [/quote]

That’s what I’m thinking. You’re not going to be the owner of the UFC and not do some MMA training. Also, this has to take place under UFC rules or else…it’s fake? [/quote]

It’s really age difference more than anything.

vince is a great business man no doubt about it also is Dana White who bought the UFC for a little over a million dollars and turned it into what it is now is also. Vince is in great shape for 70 but Has not trained as Dana has for REAL fighting, Vince has the reach for shure but fuck a reach when your old or cant actually fight, which is unfair for me to say because i just dont know but i have a sneaking suspiscion that Dana knows enough bjj to get by and take this one out on submission.

I bet my organized combat CEO could beat up your organized combat CEO.

I say do it at mania 30 then vince can put dana into his hof while he continues to ignore guys who made vince lots of money in the 80’s 90’s like demolition or Savage; well with savage it’s a little different lanny poffo wants vince to put lanny, angelo and randy into hof and I can see Angelo but lanny was a jobber to the stars in the wwf

Dana White already lost; hair department that is.

Well I hope Dana brings a chair or a ladder. And remembers all his lines.

The ‘‘fight’’ has the potential to be fucking awesome.

It would be a disgrace to MMA.

[quote]DN90 wrote:
It would be a disgrace to MMA.
[/quote]
and that is why Dana will not agree to it on either terms, Vince on the other hand will do just about anything for ratings. Wrestling is sold by physiques, personalities, and fake stories. Theres a whole lot more promotion involved for the end product. Dana will not pimp himself out and shame the UFC or MMA as a whole.

Dana is a girls name

DW is a business man. This is just stupid.

Anyone actually remember the Montreal Screwjob?

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Anyone actually remember the Montreal Screwjob?[/quote]
when vince dicked hart over at his last match before he switched to wcw. my favorite scandal was the flight from hell, some funny ass crazy ass shit went down on that plane. if that shit would have happened today with TSA holy fuck there would have been some real issuse.

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Anyone actually remember the Montreal Screwjob?[/quote]
when vince dicked hart over at his last match before he switched to wcw. my favorite scandal was the flight from hell, some funny ass crazy ass shit went down on that plane. if that shit would have happened today with TSA holy fuck there would have been some real issuse. [/quote]

he didn’t screw Brett, vince is a businessman wcw was destroying his company, another wrestler Medusa left wwf with the woman’s title. Vince was afraid that was going to happen with Brett since Brett was working with no contract. if it was your business what would you have done?