Dana White (UFC) Interview

http://sports.bostonherald.com/ufc/view.bg?articleid=156813&srvc=home

I didn’t know he was going to fight Ortiz. Was this big news or am I just out of the loop?

I’m just out of the loop.

That’s pretty interesting. Dana White is definitely an intelligent guy, but he has the skills that allow him to get what he wants down and to conquere in a way.

His boxing match with Tito will be interesting, even if it isn’t an MMA match.

By the way that is so funny for Tito to put that in the contract.

Maybe he could loan one of the six cars to that dude he booted off of TUF last week. Wasn’t he the one who had been living in a car?

[quote]treco wrote:
Maybe he could loan one of the six cars to that dude he booted off of TUF last week. Wasn’t he the one who had been living in a car?[/quote]

Yeah but, I felt bad for the guy, but did he deserve it? That guy seems to be pretty self-destructive, and sets himself up for failure.

I heard about Tito putting that stipulation into his contract. Wonder if this will be televised or not?

It is not going to happened… Dana pus*#! out.

[quote]burzerk wrote:
It is not going to happened… Dana pus*#! out. [/quote]

Agreed.

Plus, I have absolutely NO sympathy for that guy who got kicked out of the UF Show. He deserves everything he gets. How on earth could he think he wouldn’t get caught? Not that he looks like much of a thinker…

End of hijack.

It is astounding to me that a guy doesn’t have enough discipline to make it a few weeks of denial in order to have a chance at changing his life. That guy doesn’t have a goal of being a champion, just a fantasy.

Mostly, my post was to poke sarcasm at how White has it going on and the fighters are starving to death if they don’t have an outside job. UFC is like Walmart - low pay, no benefits.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
burzerk wrote:
It is not going to happened… Dana pus*#! out.

Agreed.

Plus, I have absolutely NO sympathy for that guy who got kicked out of the UF Show. He deserves everything he gets. How on earth could he think he wouldn’t get caught? Not that he looks like much of a thinker…

End of hijack.[/quote]

What did he do? I caught the very end where he was leaving and am wondering what the hell he did.

D

Hopped the fence for some female company.

[quote]treco wrote:
Hopped the fence for some female company.[/quote]

And knowing all along the camera was right there. LOL.

I see a lack of passion in a lot of the guys on The Ultimate Fighter, I think it is more of a hobby to them than their life passion. If you were going to make it your career wouldn’t you want to win always and train like a mad-man or at least have that mentality, instead of “training is boring I need to hop a fence.”

Ah, thanks guys. That damn trim has taken many a man down. :slight_smile:

D

Guess what, guys: If it’s on TV and PPV, and it’s making money, then it’s at least 70% showbiz. “Pro sports” is really a misnomer.

And who can fill me in on exactly what the fuck happened here? The link is down, people are making references to some random event and nobody is clarifying.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Guess what, guys: If it’s on TV and PPV, and it’s making money, then it’s at least 70% showbiz. “Pro sports” is really a misnomer.

And who can fill me in on exactly what the fuck happened here? The link is down, people are making references to some random event and nobody is clarifying.[/quote]

Don’t get your Capri’s ruffled. Looks like one of the guys on the Ultimate Fighter show got kicked off because he hopped the fence (apparently a big no no) to get the hook up with a female.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Ah, thanks guys. That damn trim has taken many a man down. :slight_smile:

D [/quote]

At least the ones of us not wearing capris.

The guy who left last season crying because his gf of a few weeks was giving him flack was worse. They wouldn’t have to check his cup going in the ring. He was a stone’s throw from becoming a fighter.