Dan Tosh Exposes Liberal Twats

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Who cares about this whole tread and the pointless arguing. Can’t believe I wasted my time reading it.[/quote]

Maybe it will be moved to the politics forum.[/quote]

Most of the coversations there remain a lot more civil than this garbage.

At least recently.[/quote]

It’s hard to have arguments when everyone in the forum agrees that Obama is a satanic Muslim born in Kenya who’s bent on the destruction of civilization.[/quote]

I would prefer the man weren’t in charge of my country, and don’t harbor anything you said. Nor have I seen anything like what you say.

Again, at least the time I’ve been reading there.

From the cradle of humanity comes the end of humanity. Its like that circle of life hakuna matada stuff from The Lion King.

Anyways- I’ve been thinking. With the pancakes/waffles thing simmering like the magma of a sleepy caldera, I have begun to wonder what other hot button topics people keep in their pantries. The impetus of this thought was a recent experience wherein I was served a sammich made with strawberry preserves. Delightful at first, then infuriating, I was aghast to find that my sacred PB&J was actually PB&P. Not knowing what else to do with this inner turmoil I will leave it here on this forum.

So which is your favorite and why?

Jams
Jellies
Preserves
Marmalade

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
From the cradle of humanity comes the end of humanity. Its like that circle of life hakuna matada stuff from The Lion King.

Anyways- I’ve been thinking. With the pancakes/waffles thing simmering like the magma of a sleepy caldera, I have begun to wonder what other hot button topics people keep in their pantries. The impetus of this thought was a recent experience wherein I was served a sammich made with strawberry preserves. Delightful at first, then infuriating, I was aghast to find that my sacred PB&J was actually PB&P. Not knowing what else to do with this inner turmoil I will leave it here on this forum.

Jams
Jellies
Preserves
Marmalade
[/quote]

Marmalade, hands down. It really makes it easy for me to get my dick in there, more so than jams or jellies. Preserves are just plain wrong.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Who cares about this whole tread and the pointless arguing. Can’t believe I wasted my time reading it.[/quote]

It’s hard to have arguments when everyone in the forum agrees that Obama is a satanic Muslim born in Kenya who’s bent on the destruction of civilization.[/quote]

I would prefer the man weren’t in charge of my country, and don’t harbor anything you said. Nor have I seen anything like what you say.

Again, at least the time I’ve been reading there.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

LOL!

[/quote]

Amazing, thoughtful responce. Thanks

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

LOL!

[/quote]

Amazing, thoughtful responce. Thanks[/quote]

Anytime. It has been quite humorous over there as of late.

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the satire is flowing.

[quote]Christine wrote:

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the satire is flowing. [/quote]

Well, okay.

Sorta vague, so I’m not really clear as to your intentions with either reply.

But… If you wanted to actually voice an opinion you would have.

[quote]Christine wrote:

I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the satire is flowing. [/quote]

Well, okay.

Sorta vague, so I’m not really clear as to your intentions with either reply.

But… If you wanted to actually voice an opinion you would have. [/quote]

I guess it was a bit subtle.

Redwoods and sequoias.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Jams
Jellies
Preserves
Marmalade
[/quote]

Marmalade, hands down. It really makes it easy for me to get my dick in there, more so than jams or jellies. Preserves are just plain wrong.[/quote]

That is probably the most reasonable response I’ve seen in what is becoming a very ugly debate.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Jams
Jellies
Preserves
Marmalade
[/quote]

Marmalade, hands down. It really makes it easy for me to get my dick in there, more so than jams or jellies. Preserves are just plain wrong.[/quote]

That is probably the most reasonable response I’ve seen in what is becoming a very ugly debate.

[/quote]

This thread must be really ugly then. I haven’t read it. I saw that you had the last post in here so I entered out of curiosity…and lo and behold, you’ve struck on a subject that has admittedly occupied more of my time than I…uh,…care…to…admit.

I won’t bother reading the rest of it. What about you? What do you find is the preferential fruit-based, edible lubricant? And why?

OP:
You made equally dumb statements in the combat subforum.
How about you relax? Tosh is a fucking retard, fyi.

Whenever I’m feeling bad, I can just go to PWI, read one of the threads there and realize it could be worse. I could be as dumb and crazy as most of the posters that post there regularly.

I think you’ve got a pretty warped notion of what a liberal is dude. If anything, liberals are probably the least likely to take a offense at such a comment.

Next time, try consulting a dictionary before posting stupid shit.

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Whenever I’m feeling bad, I can just go to PWI, read one of the threads there and realize it could be worse. I could be as dumb and crazy as most of the posters that post there regularly.[/quote]

Personal insults, the apex of a convincing, intelligent argument. And in this case, used by an anonymous, non-contributing observer, as a tool to judge others in order to bolster his or her own self-worth.

That is such a powerful statement brimming with integrity and demonstrating the vigor of your elite-ness.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Actually, He is an imperialist figurehead of monopoly state capitalism with its manifestations seen in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Sudan, Philippines and nearly every territory on earth, at the expense of millions of lives every year.

Obama is about as right wing as you can get, a stooge for a capitalist class and a rich cunt who is a carbon copy of every single fucking president ever.

Listened to this, now I am happy

[quote]Grimlorn wrote:
Whenever I’m feeling bad, I can just go to PWI, read one of the threads there and realize it could be worse. I could be as dumb and crazy as most of the posters that post there regularly.[/quote]

Personal insults, the apex of a convincing, intelligent argument. And in this case, used by an anonymous, non-contributing observer, as a tool to judge others in order to bolster his or her own self-worth.

That is such a powerful statement brimming with integrity and demonstrating the vigor of your elite-ness.

[/quote]
Thanks.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

Listened to this, now I am happy[/quote]

Well, at least you have great taste in music!