T Nation

Dan Tosh Exposes Liberal Twats

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
I can jump, not fall, also this is not a reaction to one woman, it was not on TV, please read the whole thread.[/quote]

I read your genius first post, I saw all I needed to.

What I can tell is that you call yourself an “anarchist” and watch Tosh 2.0, which pretty much means you’re a dim-witted college kid who doesn’t know shit about shit about shit when it comes to politics.

So forgive me if I think your opinion on anything is garbage.

Actually don’t. Continue to fuck yourself.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

PS. Anarchists are not liberals, hate liberals, hate the weak phaggotry that is prevallent on the left.

PPS, sorry, rant over[/quote]

One fucking woman yells something on some TV show and this is what you come out with?

You’re as fucking retarded as she is. Fall in a well dipshit. [/quote]

Hey! I thought all you lefties were concerned with the environment, and you want to contaminate an aquifir with this asshole?

The hypocracy never ends!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

PS. Anarchists are not liberals, hate liberals, hate the weak phaggotry that is prevallent on the left.

One fucking woman yells something on some TV show and this is what you come out with?

Hey! I thought all you lefties were concerned with the environment, and you want to contaminate an aquifir with this asshole?

[/quote]

DAMNIT!

I’ve been EXPOSED AS A LIBERAL TWAT!

I never went to college, I understand a hell of a lot more than you do about politics.

Anarchism is a desired stateless society where labour is divided and distributed through a federation of collectively organised communities ran on the virtues of communism and free association. liberalism is a left of capital political ideology which was basically the calling card of rich white men looking to save capitalism by propping up the chaotic capitalist system in times of collapse, by taking the crumbling free markets and bailing out banks and propping up industry, giving out subsidies and creating jobs, looking like they are helping the poor but actually recovering the system that makes people poor.

Anarchism is not about liking certain things and not liking others, it is not about not drinking cocacola or being alternative, it is about one thing, the workers seizing the means of production, not not liking people or being PC, was Marx PC, was Durruti or Goldman PC, fuck no.

I had only heard of tosh because of this incident and shit he was funny as hell, better than most alternate comedians who try and be edgy and sound like a generic soundboard.

Of course I am sure you read a lot, that is why you have given such great responses, really impressed the hell out of me with your intellect and ability to argue a point with such precision and wit.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

[/quote]

DAMNIT!

[/quote]

It’s gonna be okay man. I have a solution that spans the aisles and arrives at an amicable solution for all parties.

We can drop him down a fraking well. Nine thousand feet deep with non permeable shielding and we can all walk away winners.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

[/quote]

DAMNIT!

[/quote]

It’s gonna be okay man. I have a solution that spans the aisles and arrives at an amicable solution for all parties.

We can drop him down a fraking well. Nine thousand feet deep with non permeable shielding and we can all walk away winners.
[/quote]

I live down there

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I live down there[/quote]

Sorry buddy, but it’s for the greater good. We don’t want to leave you disenfranchised, but when looking at this from a big picture perspective, you just aren’t in it.

blahblahblah(insert buzzword here)blahblahblah.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
I never went to college, I understand a hell of a lot more than you do about politics.

Anarchism is a desired stateless society where labour is divided and distributed through a federation of collectively organised communities ran on the virtues of communism and free association. liberalism is a left of capital political ideology which was basically the calling card of rich white men looking to save capitalism by propping up the chaotic capitalist system in times of collapse, by taking the crumbling free markets and bailing out banks and propping up industry, giving out subsidies and creating jobs, looking like they are helping the poor but actually recovering the system that makes people poor.

Anarchism is not about liking certain things and not liking others, it is not about not drinking cocacola or being alternative, it is about one thing, the workers seizing the means of production, not not liking people or being PC, was Marx PC, was Durruti or Goldman PC, fuck no.

I had only heard of tosh because of this incident and shit he was funny as hell, better than most alternate comedians who try and be edgy and sound like a generic soundboard.

Of course I am sure you read a lot, that is why you have given such great responses, really impressed the hell out of me with your intellect and ability to argue a point with such precision and wit.[/quote]

hahahah. You’re like the old man in Monty Python.

Kinda funny.

F’n anarchists… the only people more nutty than Ron Paulites.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Sorry buddy, but it’s for the greater good. We don’t want to leave you disenfranchised, but when looking at this from a big picture perspective, you just aren’t in it.

[/quote]

We’re going to have to seize Rock’s means of reproduction.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

We’re going to have to seize Rock’s means of reproduction.[/quote]

His teeth?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

We’re going to have to seize Rock’s means of reproduction.[/quote]

His teeth?[/quote]

shit.

fightnirish, good with hands, bad with comebacks? (awaits a gif/pic with smart title)

SO, which one of you libtards has ever truly boxed in a ring or fought in a cage?

[quote]MusselQuest wrote:
SO, which one of you libtards has ever truly boxed in a ring or fought in a cage?[/quote]

Who cares.

Who cares about this whole tread and the pointless arguing. Can’t believe I wasted my time reading it.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Who cares about this whole tread and the pointless arguing. Can’t believe I wasted my time reading it.[/quote]

Maybe it will be moved to the politics forum.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Who cares about this whole tread and the pointless arguing. Can’t believe I wasted my time reading it.[/quote]

Maybe it will be moved to the politics forum.[/quote]

So far it lacked beaver density.

Now, it needs to go to the beaver forums.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Most of the coversations there remain a lot more civil than this garbage.

At least recently.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

At least recently.[/quote]

It’s hard to have arguments when everyone in the forum agrees that Obama is a satanic Muslim born in Kenya who’s bent on the destruction of civilization.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

At least recently.[/quote]

It’s hard to have arguments when everyone in the forum agrees that Obama is a satanic Muslim born in Kenya who’s bent on the destruction of civilization.[/quote]

He’s also a communist, not even being sarcastic about it either.