Dan Tosh Exposes Liberal Twats

… as the liberal twats they are

Tosh: what sould i talk about?

crowdm member: rape

tosh: yeah cos thats very funny (employing sarcasm) the humiliation, the misery and degredation, thats funny right (SAAAARCASM)

Annoying liberal fuckface: actually rape is never funny (no hint of irony poring out of her cunty mouth)

Tosh: wouldnt it be funny if five guys raped her like right now (trying to shoot down a knobhead ruining his show.

response: bunch of white cunty liberals get outraged, despite not even knowing that his response was in response to the stupid cunts response to the fact she interrupted a show with her self important fat face, despite the fact he was actually clowning a dude for asking for rape jokes.

PS. Anarchists are not liberals, hate liberals, hate the weak phaggotry that is prevallent on the left.

PPS, sorry, rant over

This, is how you deal with hecklers:

Vulgar?

Yes! , but also funny.

Tosh: wouldnt it be funny if five guys raped her like right now?

No, it would not be?

Somehow I do not think that conservatism is defined as pretending to think that tasteless and utterly unfunny rape jokes are somehow hilarious.

The point was he wasnt even trying to be funny, more shut a retard up, who shouts out rape is never funny at him while he is fucking saying rape is not funny, i think she should be raped, with knowledge son. hecklers are cunts, stupid, idiot cunty ones just need to be torn apart.

Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

I said in the other thread about Tosh

If he were clever and actually a good comedian he could’ve sidestepped the whole situation…

He should stick to trying too hard to make dumb comments about web vids on comedy central

lol sorry, had some retard argue with me on the way home that a 16 year old guy who shags his 15 and a half year old gf should be sentenced for rape and given the same amount of time as someone who violently rapes someone and to top this off when i said she was crazy she said I hate women, I have come cross a staggering amount of retarded people lately totally misrepresenting feminism .

for someone whose female relatives have been feminists, real ones who focus on real problems women face, it makes you think there is some crazy conspiracy by a bunch of privileged white kids to totally discredit the feminist position.

Still not sure where the liberal hatred fits in.

Not all us proud lefties are idiots any more than not all conservatives are idiots. I have sensible family and friends on both sides of the political spectrum.

You’re young. Calm down. Way too much energy wasted on blame.
Pick your battles wisely and you’ll be less stressed out.

I think there’s a separate forum for this kinda bullshit, new guy.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
hecklers are cunts, stupid, idiot cunty ones just need to be torn apart. [/quote]

If you are good, like the guy above is, they are an asset.

You can keep this going for minutes without burning material.

Anyway, they are part of the job and if you sail into dangerous waters you better have a map, meaning you are prepared with a better comeback than he had.

I’m confused…are conservatives pro-rape?

Liberals and conservatives both have chosen their sides on this, both being dogmatic without employing independent thought. if you take tosh and his comeback in the context which it occured, ie saying rape is not funny then having an idiot who must of been wearing ear buds yell at him it is never funny, him saying what he said was in no way making a rape joke or being patriarchal, it was giving this woman a dose of shut the fuck up, which she clearly needed.

That Jimmy Carr vid was terrific, I’d never heard of the guy.

[quote]i_am_ketosis wrote:
I’m confused…are conservatives pro-rape? [/quote]

I think they are pro shitty comedians?

his hecklers are staged you know orion, watch his videos, the same people are on different videos doing the same heckle at different venues, it is a common practice of many standups, part of the routine.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

[/quote]
HoustonGuy.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
his hecklers are staged you know orion, watch his videos, the same people are on different videos doing the same heckle at different venues, it is a common practice of many standups, part of the routine.[/quote]

I doubt that all of them were.

Even if, Maher has hecklers, Carlin had hecklers, Chappelle has hecklers.

Its like swamp fishing and complaining about mosquitoes.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
lol sorry, had some retard argue with me on the way home that a 16 year old guy who shags his 15 and a half year old gf should be sentenced for rape and given the same amount of time as someone who violently rapes someone and to top this off when i said she was crazy she said I hate women, I have come cross a staggering amount of retarded people lately totally misrepresenting feminism .
[/quote]

So did you eventually persuade her to put out?

1. Tosh is a funny dude: “people say money doesn’t buy happiness, but I challenge you to try and frown on a waverunner…”

2. Tosh had a choice to make when that girl said “actually rape isn’t funny…” He could have dropped out of character and said “you’re right young lady, lets all be reverent about how not funny rape is.” or he could have stayed in his edgy character, something he’s being paid to do by the club who hired him, and handled the heckler. Which is what he ultimately did.

3. I don’t think it matters if she’s liberal or conservative, what she did was wrong. Tosh has the right to speak freely just as she did, but he’s the one with the microphone. She could have (and probably should have) got up and as they say, “walked the room” and got her money back if she didn’t want to hear that kind of content in a comedy show.

4. Stand up comedy is a different animal man. People who go (I go so a show every couple months or so) have to understand that things might get crazier than what they’ve seen from that commedian from the safety of network TV or the commedians DVD. The commedian is up on stage all by himself doing his or her damndest to bring the funny in front of strangers. Often times it works, but sometimes it doesn’t. When you get into serious material to find the funny in ridiculous and sad aspects of humanity, it can go wrong in a hurry.

5. What consistently baffles me is all the static commedians recieve for the things they say on stage. They’re easy and vulnerable targets. All someone needs to say in response to a commedian when they don’t like them is “bah, he’s not that funny to me…” and leave it at that. If someone is relying on a commedian for more than making them laugh, that that person is awfully screwed up and should do something better with their time, IMO.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

PS. Anarchists are not liberals, hate liberals, hate the weak phaggotry that is prevallent on the left.

PPS, sorry, rant over[/quote]

One fucking woman yells something on some TV show and this is what you come out with?

You’re as fucking retarded as she is. Fall in a well dipshit.

I can jump, not fall, also this is not a reaction to one woman, it was not on TV, please read the whole thread.