Damn You Waylander

okay so after seeing your goddess bunny video this week i said it would give me nightmares and fuck it bit me in the ass last night…i was tired had a 13 work day and was feeling sick so i took some meds right an knocked out…i started dreaming that i was with some hott girl in some store and i was trying to get with her an idk like ,we were about to leave or something and i looked away from her because it started raining really badly and when i looked back the hott girl started shrinking and turned into a mixture of Your goddess bunny and someone from that show the girl who never grew…

so i freaked out an i told her i couldnt give her a ride home anymore which was weird cause i really liked her when she was hott lol so then i got in my truck an started driving,as i was driving i looked through my rearview an shes like tap dancing or waddling home in the rain all sad and crying…

i woke up like wtf was that about…an i realized it was that damn video

so thanks for getting me creeped out in my dreams your such an asshole lol jk

now i curse you with the goddess bunny nightmares every easter of your life muwahahahahaha

lol! That’s awesome. That’s a pretty fucked up dream.

Well I ran over a bunny on the way back from my parents house on easter so I probably have some bad kharma heading my ways anyhow lol

English, speak it.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Well I ran over a bunny on the way back from my parents house on easter so I probably have some bad kharma heading my ways anyhow lol[/quote]

I’ve eaten braised bunny before. Tasty, tasty murder. lol

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
English, speak it. [/quote]

an dude yeah i get it i left out some punctuations and was kinda over the place but it wasnt supposed to be formal or anything just something brief to waylander

so shut the fuck up and critique someone elses grammar an maybe they would give a fuck and make you feel special…fucking tool

i actually was in honor english lit classes

but its the internet so who cares

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Well I ran over a bunny on the way back from my parents house on easter so I probably have some bad kharma heading my ways anyhow lol[/quote]

lol yeah man it was alot weirder then that its hard to explain in writing

but i thought it was hilarious because i called it,the day you first posted the vid haha

im still thinkin it was the long day and meds making have fucked up dreams

thats my story an im keeping to it lol

We care about punctuation here.

We also care about spelling. Your “righting” should be writing.

Your dream is pretty screwed up though.

[quote]jchenky wrote:

We also care about spelling. Your “righting” should be writing. [/quote]

shout out to honors lit…

[quote]jchenky wrote:

Listen to the hot lady son.

haha i know it was pretty screwed up…that wasnt even the weirdest part like i woke up from that dream into another dream…an some crazy stuff happened but i wont get into it because i dont want to sound even weirder

an haha i kinda go blank an forget WRITING alot actually…its just one of those things you know…

and since you were nice about saying you care about punctuation i will now put more effort into the longer post and re-read them before i submit them

it was just something quick…

i’ll even type it up in french for the french canadians and i’ll start posting in spanish and many other languages just to be sure :slight_smile:

I’m joking not tryin to be a smart ass but thanks for the heads up

[quote]jchenky wrote:

You must obey dude - a super-hot chick has spoken!!! ; )

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:

but its the internet so who cares[/quote]

I seriously hate reading that. Just because it’s the internet, doesn’t mean typing without proper grammar ect… isn’t anoying to read. Posts like that I have to read over 2-3 times just to fully understand.

And Mom jokes?
What are you 12?

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
DOHCrazy wrote:
English, speak it.

an dude yeah i get it i left out some punctuations and was kinda over the place but it wasnt supposed to be formal or anything just something brief to waylander

so shut the fuck up and critique someone elses grammar an maybe they would give a fuck and make you feel special…fucking tool

i actually was in honor english lit classes

but its the internet so who cares[/quote]

It’s not an English class or anything but I would learn how to write properly or else you’ll continue to sound like a moron.

If you don’t mind coming across as a moron over the internet, then by all means continue to type the way you do.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
jchenky wrote:

We also care about spelling. Your “righting” should be writing.

Listen to the hot lady son. [/quote]

lol.

Proper English is a must if you want people to understand what you write.

Serially.

:slight_smile:

In addition, I find when I relax about spelling, grammar and punctuation here, it bleeds into other areas like work :frowning:

Great dream though. I get fucked up, weird dreams like that regularly. You can’t really describe it because it’s like describing an emotion someone has never felt. It loses a lot in the translation.

Stewed rabbit is damn good.

Me fail English? That’s unpossible!

;p;.

upi lmpe ejsy yjpihj? oy od mp foggrtrmy etoyomh ;olr yjod ejrtr upi yslr upit jsmfd smf djogy yjr, pbrt gtp, yjr esdf gpt,sy/

ursj. hppf kpn eoyj jpmptd ;oy/ eppy!!!

haha macoroni

yeah guys i know i sounded like a moron…i just wasn’t really paying attention

i ask for forgiveness from the almighty T-Nation

and haha yeah i am going to listen to the hot lady

anyways enough about this thread

i already told the dream,in a screwed up illiterate way but nonetheless i still told the dream lol

damn you guys are relentless arnt ya :slight_smile:

its all good…its for the better