Damn You Snow!

Oh, boo! I can touch my Goddam roof.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I know what you mean Wol. Up here we’re going to get a whole 1-3 inches! It’s just turrible. [/quote]

We’re supposed to get about an inch, max. I went out and bought a shitload of bread, eggs, and milk… for ‘just in case’.

We’re getting shit on down here in VA. and I’m workin’. The driving is horrendous. I’ve never seen people act like they’ve never been behind the wheel. Thus far it looks to be 6" and is still coming down hard.

Shit, I feel all of your pain. We’ve been getting it since Monday, here in Germany. And when it’s not snowing, the temp stays around 0 degrees…farenheit. It’s hard out here for a pimp!

So, how exactly does one drive in the snow? I’m wondering because EVERY TIME I read/hear about winter weather fucking up the roads, EVERYONE bitches about how “no one knows how to drive in the snow”.

Just wondering because from what I see, most everyone is much more cautious on the roads during winter than normal. Usually, around here, people drive like fucking idiots when it’s NOT snowing. But that’s the norm?

I don’t get it.

So, from what I conclude about winter driving is that everyone should be driving like psychos during winter, and driving like old people when it’s not winter…

Please… Someone help me out. Because I tend to drive much slower when there’s snow on the road. So that means that I’m the one who is driving like an idiot. Whereas people who drive like fucking drunk retards when there is snow on the ground, are the ones who are driving carefully…

GOD. What the fuck is this?!?!?!?!

hahahaha. skaz to the rescue

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
So, how exactly does one drive in the snow? I’m wondering because EVERY TIME I read/hear about winter weather fucking up the roads, EVERYONE bitches about how “no one knows how to drive in the snow”.

Just wondering because from what I see, most everyone is much more cautious on the roads during winter than normal. Usually, around here, people drive like fucking idiots when it’s NOT snowing. But that’s the norm?

I don’t get it.

So, from what I conclude about winter driving is that everyone should be driving like psychos during winter, and driving like old people when it’s not winter…

Please… Someone help me out. Because I tend to drive much slower when there’s snow on the road. So that means that I’m the one who is driving like an idiot. Whereas people who drive like fucking drunk retards when there is snow on the ground, are the ones who are driving carefully…

GOD. What the fuck is this?!?!?!?![/quote]

If you’re in MY way, you’re a fucking idiot. If you run up on my bumper wanting ME to go faster, you’re a wreckless fucking idiot.

Comprende?

Thats why I love the bay area. no fuckn snow bitches!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Thats why I love the bay area. no fuckn snow bitches![/quote]

But there’s plenty of AIDS and Trannies to go around.

I was at my college on friday…started snowing at noon and I had classes till 2…an inch of snow fell then i got home and there was 2 inches on the ground… hate snow. Fuckin massachusetts.

[quote]tarheeliron wrote:
I’m far from a stalker man, I was just curious cuz I don’t see lots of people from NC on here. I go to school at UNC right now, live in Chapel Hill. lol[/quote]

F G ftw

buy it…it could save your life one day

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
My friends in Oklahoma just dealt with the same stuff. Have fun![/quote]

Yep - Friday was Ice day and Today was Snow day.