T Nation

Damn You Snow!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]tarheeliron wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I’m far from a stalker man, I was just curious cuz I don’t see lots of people from NC on here. I go to school at UNC right now, live in Chapel Hill. lol[/quote]

I’m in the Fayetteville area. My brother used to live in Chapel Hill. I bet the snow is kicking your ass right now.[/quote]

Yeah it’s still snowing hard, started at like 7. The grounds covered thick.[/quote]

You know what would cheer you up? Pancakes and the Book of Eli.[/quote]

I want to see that…but I just had wings instead of pancakes…acceptable substitute?

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Yo Wol, I’ve always meant to ask you, do you lift weights at all?!

And FUCK yes, this is my 1000 post![/quote]

I’m glad I could be a drunk part of your 1000th post Ronaldo! :)[/quote]
lol, I don’t drink cuzz i dun want my abzzz to fade BUT I did drink a Spike a while ago.[/quote]

hahaha…no no no. I’m the drunk one.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Yo Wol, I’ve always meant to ask you, do you lift weights at all?!

And FUCK yes, this is my 1000 post![/quote]

My leg press max is three 45lbs plates on each side. So yeah bro, I lift!

And then I drink pancake batter for my post meal shake.[/quote]
I didn’t know they had a “bodybuilding” video game out. I have to get a PS3 ASAP![/quote]

No, dude. Its on the Sega Genesis. Only costs 10 bucks to pick up. The game is tight! I’ll give you the cheat codes if you need them.
[/quote]
!!! I want the ones that lets you leg press like 8 45s per side, I can’t find it online. PM it to me so no one else gets it.

l8erpiez[/quote]

Sure thing!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I’m far from a stalker man, I was just curious cuz I don’t see lots of people from NC on here. I go to school at UNC right now, live in Chapel Hill. lol[/quote]

I’m in the Fayetteville area. My brother used to live in Chapel Hill. I bet the snow is kicking your ass right now.[/quote]

Yeah it’s still snowing hard, started at like 7. The grounds covered thick.[/quote]

I want to see that…but I just had wings instead of pancakes…acceptable substitute?
[/quote]

No, but you’re from North Carolina so I can let it slide.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[/quote]

No, but you’re from North Carolina so I can let it slide.[/quote]

Thanks man I appreciate it. haha

This fits the mood.

[quote]debraD wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2010/01/20/bc-cypress-mountain-no-snow.html

huh. That’s where it went.[/quote]
omgz global warming

but not really :slight_smile:

You know what? You need to stop your bitching and get out there and do work! That’s what I do! I push my car, I shovel really really hard and fast, and I make snow-angels in the same spot for like, 30 minutes! Talk about good cardio! lol Book of Eli is finally playing here, but I’m going to miss it. Have to drive down to the woman’s house down south. And French Toast kicks ass!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
My friends in Oklahoma just dealt with the same stuff. Have fun![/quote]

Yes, I hadn’t stepped out of my apartment for at least 50 hours before tonight. Talk about cabin fever!

Just praying the ice-laden tree I so intelligently parked under before the storm holds up until it starts to thaw. :confused:

Dammit…this is Oklahoma, wtf is up with this weather?! Now I’m just wonderin how bad our tornado season is going to be…

Boo hoo to all of you.

Especially you, Wol.

Motherfucker.

I UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY MASS EFFECT 2!!!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I am about an hour below you Wol and all we have is falling ice cubes.

Is this shit coming to Boston?!?! I better turn on the weather channel ASAP cause I got shit to do.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
The East coast is getting hit with heavy snow and freezing ice. I’m stuck here. Damn![/quote]

You could be stuck in your basement with Barack Obama, and have to listen to him tell you how great he is. That would truly suck.

LOL @ “snow” in North Carolina…

I took this weekend off from work just so I wouldn’t have to drive in it. Luckily I’ve got a unheated weight room behind my house so I can get a workout in if I want. I just have to deal with the cold somehow.

Boo hoo to all of you.

Especially you, Wol.

Motherfucker.

I UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY MASS EFFECT 2!!!

Ironic…North Carolina is getting shit on by the snow queen, and we dont even have enough snow here to write our names in with our skin instruments…thats ok though, you can keep it.

All these people who hate snow and can’t drive in it keep getting it. God dammit!

[quote]PaddyM wrote:
All these people who hate snow and can’t drive in it keep getting it. God dammit![/quote]

Worst shit ever is when you see a car with a license plate of like Texas, California, Florida, etc.

They usually go at least 15-20 MPH slower than eveyone else and don’t really understand the concept of “tapping the breaks.”

Any time I see one on the road, I make sure to get at least like five car-lengths behind them, or pass them quickly.

I know what you mean Wol. Up here we’re going to get a whole 1-3 inches! It’s just turrible.