Damn - Some Hot Teachers

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-5169888-7.html?tag=page;next

Yeah. Hot. Oh wait, it said that she raped the boy. Nevermind, that makes sense.[/quote]

Dude, you can’t rape the willing.[/quote]

Would you tell that to the parents of a 14 year old girl?

Edit: actually that one was 12 at the time.[/quote]

No one here is talking about young girls? They’re talking about a 12 [or 14, or who gives a shit] year old boy who not only fucked his attractive teacher but had her sprung on his wang so bad that she violated parole. No matter who went there before or goes there after, he will be the most revered person to ever go to that school. EVER. At least by guys.

In highschool I woulda loved to fuck some of my teachers… jesus.

16 is legal in ohio too.

i woulda blown my load all over one particular teacher’s face after bending her over her desk… those glasses and those tits… damn my mind wandered a lot in that class.

As a 12 year old I would have defiled some of my teachers so hard, that the Code of Hammurabi broke in half.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:

Yeah. Hot. Oh wait, it said that she raped the boy. Nevermind, that makes sense.[/quote]

No one here is talking about young girls? They’re talking about a 12 [or 14, or who gives a shit] year old boy who not only fucked his attractive teacher but had her sprung on his wang so bad that she violated parole. No matter who went there before or goes there after, he will be the most revered person to ever go to that school. EVER. At least by guys.[/quote]

Why is it wrong for middle aged men and not middle aged woman? whats the difference?

Not sure sure you guys would think it would be great to bang a teacher as 12 year old when she gets pregnant and has your kid. Maybe you wouldn’t care but maybe you would and maybe you’re just not old enough to get sucked into that just yet.

Just sayin.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:

No one here is talking about young girls? They’re talking about a 12 [or 14, or who gives a shit] year old boy who not only fucked his attractive teacher but had her sprung on his wang so bad that she violated parole. No matter who went there before or goes there after, he will be the most revered person to ever go to that school. EVER. At least by guys.[/quote]

Why is it wrong for middle aged men and not middle aged woman? whats the difference?[/quote]

Most of those broads are hardly middle aged. Fucking hot older chicks is awesome. Fucking underage girls if you’re an older dude is pathetic.

I’m not sure if you’re arguing that these women should have been treated more harshly than they were or if you’re saying that mid-20s+ dudes should be allowed to bang teeny boppers. Either way I disagree.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Not sure sure you guys would think it would be great to bang a teacher as 12 year old when she gets pregnant and has your kid. Maybe you wouldn’t care but maybe you would and maybe you’re just not old enough to get sucked into that just yet.

Just sayin.[/quote]

Or get an STD. I mean hell, she’s got to be a slut (the sceezy kind not the kind discussed in the other thread) to sleep with 12 year old kids.

I know at 12 I wasn’t mature enough to make that decision, any adult that would have slept with me would have been taking advantage. It’s why its why they have a special name for it, statutory rape.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:

Why is it wrong for middle aged men and not middle aged woman? whats the difference?[/quote]

Most of those broads are hardly middle aged. Fucking hot older chicks is awesome. Fucking underage girls if you’re an older dude is pathetic.

I’m not sure if you’re arguing that these women should have been treated more harshly than they were or if you’re saying that mid-20s+ dudes should be allowed to bang teeny boppers. Either way I disagree.[/quote]

Harsher on the women, but either way it should be equal. Seriously, whats the difference? It could be a really good looking man and a girl that really wanted it.

I think the other big point people are missing is how horribly this violates teacher ethics. Its similar to a boss sleeping with a person whose job they control.

An authority figure like a teacher should never do anything like that, even if you believe a 12 year old can consent.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Just sayin.[/quote]

Or get an STD. I mean hell, she’s got to be a slut (the sceezy kind not the kind discussed in the other thread) to sleep with 12 year old kids.

I know at 12 I wasn’t mature enough to make that decision, any adult that would have slept with me would have been taking advantage. It’s why its why they have a special name for it, statutory rape.[/quote]

Or put you through a major shitstorm as media, parents and school administrators react. That of course doesn’t address the right or wrong of it, since it is a side effect of societal response but it is again about being too young to choose whether you can handle that shit.

Being at the centre of a controversy is not an easy thing to deal with for any adult. It is too much for any kid.

Aside from the controversy, why are they all so attractive? That is strange.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Just sayin.[/quote]

I know at 12 I wasn’t mature enough to make that decision, any adult that would have slept with me would have been taking advantage. It’s why its why they have a special name for it, statutory rape.[/quote]

Or put you through a major shitstorm as media, parents and school administrators react. That of course doesn’t address the right or wrong of it, since it is a side effect of societal response but it is again about being too young to choose whether you can handle that shit.

Being at the centre of a controversy is not an easy thing to deal with for any adult. It is too much for any kid.[/quote]

You could also say the whole construct of high fiving a 12 year old boy sleeping with a 35 year old teeacher while putting away a man sleeping with a 12 year old girl for 20 years is also nothing more than a social constuct.

No one has answered why its more wrong to sleep with a 12 year old girl.

Since no one will answer that one, how about this. A 35 year old man sleeping with a 12 year old boy. Still think a 12 year old boy is old enough to consent? If not, your differentiation has nothing to do with the child in question and you need to rethink your view.

What if a 35 year old woman is sleeping with a 12 year old girl?

If you aren’t biased the answer to all these questions including the original situation should be the same.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Aside from the controversy, why are they all so attractive? That is strange. [/quote]

No body will admit about the ugly ones, like riding a scooter.

[quote]debraD wrote:
Aside from the controversy, why are they all so attractive? That is strange. [/quote]

Hot and crazy girls are actually not too uncommon. People let them get away with it because they’re hot.

I wish I’d been taught by some…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

No body will admit about the ugly ones, like riding a scooter. [/quote]

Wow. Can’t believe I didn’t think of that. You know these middle school boys are bragging so much that the other teachers hear about it…

i’d just like to point out that i banged my 6th grade math teacher

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i’d just like to point out that i banged my 6th grade math teacher[/quote]

Unless it set off a lunk alarm, I’m afraid I’m going to have to hold my applause.

So did I… when I was in 6th grade.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

So did I… when I was in 6th grade.[/quote]

How was he?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

No one has answered why its more wrong to sleep with a 12 year old girl.
[/quote]

While guys, upon hitting puberty start jerking off 3-5 times a day and would love to bang anything with a double XX chromosome (and moderate bodyfat), it`s fair to say that girls are a lot more confused and unstable (hence all the fucking eating disorders whereas guys at that age tend to eat everything in sight) and really don’t KNOW what they want. Hell, a lot of women up to their 20’s are confused, unstable, don’t know what they want and make poor choices with sexual partners that leave them hurt.

Hence, since a guy will always be the ACTIVE sexual partner (unless strap-ons are involved) and has a more one-dimensional outlook on sex (must…fap…must…hump) you would rather ascribe to him the concepts of being willing and able to consent to sex as opposed to a girl.