Damn, I'm Fat

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Did I stumble into the fuckin loser thread? I see people saying don’t lift if one part is injured, another’s grand diet plan is to stop drinking soda (not pop, you hillbillies), then posts about “loving sweets and candy”…WTF, are you a chic?

Go lift. Don’t eat candy all the time. Stop with the Mike’s Hard Lemonade…you are either a frat boy or a flamer. Enough of the “I need a beer after a tough day” bullshit.

Unless you have cancer or your legs were bitten off by a liger, GO LIFT. If you love “sweets,” check to see if your penis is still attached and go eat a steak.[/quote]

That’s the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.

A fricking liger…

Great.

Hey, I lost 3 fat friends and a mangy old dog to a random liger attack. That realy hurts! :frowning:

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:

Go lift. Don’t eat candy all the time. Stop with the Mike’s Hard Lemonade…you are either a frat boy or a flamer. Enough of the “I need a beer after a tough day” bullshit.
[/quote]

Damnit, what have I said about frat references? I’ll bow hunt your ass! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, squats with weight attached from the hips. Or pistols.

Deanosumo is right dont give yourself a reason to not lift, we as americans make too many exuses anyways, work some part of your body, but dont give into lazyness, build the temple man

fucking ligers hunted for their skills and magic, you are a true american, vote for pedro
PS
back in 82 I could throw a pigskin a quater mile

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Did I stumble into the fuckin loser thread? I see people saying don’t lift if one part is injured, another’s grand diet plan is to stop drinking soda (not pop, you hillbillies), then posts about “loving sweets and candy”…WTF, are you a chic?

Unless you have cancer or your legs were bitten off by a liger, GO LIFT. If you love “sweets,” check to see if your penis is still attached and go eat a steak.[/quote]

To the original poster, I hope this thread has been motivational and not detrimental, I really do wish you the best of luck,

However, I reread this again because I found Il Cazzo’s post so damn funny. Now I’m ready to go to the gym.

If I hear one more person piss and moan about “bad genetics” I’m going to rip my phucking ball sack off…well, on second thought.

What a miserable, loser, piece of shit, lame ass excuse. I’m assuming that you claim “bad genetics” because your parents and your grandparents and great grandparents and great, great grandparents were fat. I call bullshit on all of it. I’m no phucking gene scientist, but with all due respect, your parents are fat because they made bad choices and weren’t willing to engage in any serious, consistent physical activity and follow a common sense nutrition plan.

Practically every person in my wife’s side of her family is OBESE. Two of her uncles push four bills (except for the one that died a year ago as a result of a failed gastric bypass procedure). My wife on the other hand runs 3 or 4 days per week and trains with weights and guess what…even after pushing out two little rug rats, she looks great.

Take home message…IT AIN’T THE PHUCKING GENES, IT’S YOUR LIFESTYLE CHOICES WHICH ARE UNDER YOUR CONTROL.

[quote]JPBear wrote:
LittleJohn wrote:
I started off by eliminating all soft drinks and now only drink water and the occasional Mike’s lemonade. =)
LJ

Mmmmm Mike’s Lemonade… so evil. You?ve gotta be careful with those things though, it?s easy to forget they?re 7% alcohol.

That’s a BC product you know, I knew they had starting distributing it in the States, but I wasn’t sure if it had caught on.

Sorry for the highjack…
[/quote]

Mike’s lemonade? That’s what we used to give chicks in the 8th grade so they could get drunk cause they wouldn’t drink beer.

[quote]gottatrain wrote:
If I hear one more person piss and moan about “bad genetics” I’m going to rip my phucking ball sack off…well, on second thought.

What a miserable, loser, piece of shit, lame ass excuse. I’m assuming that you claim “bad genetics” because your parents and your grandparents and great grandparents and great, great grandparents were fat. I call bullshit on all of it. I’m no phucking gene scientist, but with all due respect, your parents are fat because they made bad choices and weren’t willing to engage in any serious, consistent physical activity and follow a common sense nutrition plan.

Practically every person in my wife’s side of her family is OBESE. Two of her uncles push four bills (except for the one that died a year ago as a result of a failed gastric bypass procedure). My wife on the other hand runs 3 or 4 days per week and trains with weights and guess what…even after pushing out two little rug rats, she looks great.

Take home message…IT AIN’T THE PHUCKING GENES, IT’S YOUR LIFESTYLE CHOICES WHICH ARE UNDER YOUR CONTROL.[/quote]

Actually, I should have used the term “genetic limitations”. Cuz let’s be real, certain ethnic backgrounds have superior qualities than other ethnicities. But that’s another argument.
My parents are in pretty good shape, they walk miles everyday, unlike myself who used to walk to the fridge for a Coke. haha
I’ve been keeping up with my GPP every other day and I just boxed today. So I am keeping myself busy. I haven’t been to the gym to lift weights yet, but once I complete my program I will. So I am controlling my lifestyle.
FNF

I’m sure I came off as harsh, but I have no respect for anyone who uses the “bad genetics” excuse. These are the same people that see someone with a muscular physique and dismiss them as a steroid user to make themselves feel more comfortable in their fat, lazy bodies. I don’t even know what the hell “bad genetics” means and I can almost guarantee that all of the losers that use that excuse don’t know either.

My point is that it doesn’t matter who your parents are…everyone has the ability to add muscle, lose fat and alter the way they look in a postive manner. Good luck to you. Work hard.