T Nation

Damn Bitch Tit !!!!

Hello fello T-men, i come to you a humbled T-man due to the fact that i cant seem the right work out to get rid of my bitch tit! It all started in my teens, i was FAT!!! but ever since i discovered the gym i have worked weights. i have toned up pretty much everything except the flabby man boobs of my past. i have done presses(incline and decline), flys, and countless push ups to remidy this problem but to no avail. i am pleading, what should i do? …besides cosmetic surgery

If it is just fat on your chest then it isn’t bitch tits. Bitch tits is tissue growth on your chest that is supposed to be real sensitive. If it’s fat, then maybe you have to lower your bodyfat. What is your bodyfat right now?

Sounds like you have true gynecomastia, where its breast tissue not fat… The only way to get rid of it is surgery, i know ive looked for other options…Teens and boy who have gyno at first start weight lifting to get rid of these but this is very counterproductive cause when the muscle underneath the gyno gets built up it pushs the gyno farther outward giving the tissue a much worse and much more pronounced effect and will make the condition more noticeable ( trust me this is what I did). I had my surgery and it went excellant you cant even see the scars or tell I had surgery. The doctor that did it did an excellant job and I would highly reccomend him to anyone. His name is dr. Micheal Bermant. He has a very infromative website that will show you tons of pics of before and after his surgeries as well as have tons of other info. Surgery is the only way to get rid of true gynecomastia!! I cannot stress this more. His website is www.plasticsurgery4u.com check it out and if you have any questions by all means Pm me or post on here.

Pugs

My pic is on there BTW it looks really bad…Ill pm you the link ok

Pugs

How much body fat are you carrying? Is it possible that lowering this % would make a difference?
You might want to post a pic in the photo section for critique/advice as a picture can be worth a thousand words if you know what I mean.

Now you all have me paranoid. I am not so sure that I don’t have Gyno. Maybe I need to wait till i get lower BF before I pass judgment… Were there any other symptoms…

M.

Not really…puffy nipples that don’t look normal…go to the website and look at the pics on there and compare…gyno looks alot different than just flabby boobs…Pointy chest and nipples(kinda like what girls go thru when they are teens) chest looks more like a cone than a mound…Look at your pics and then compare I didn’t know it was more than just a fat chest until I looked at those pics and I looked just like them! And I realized I wasn’t alone

So this doesn’t make sense to me. I checked out the web site and looked at the pics and I think there is a similarity between myself and some of the pictures. But I have never done roids and didn’t see any other drugs that I had taken on his list. Is there anything else that can trigger it…

Any other solution besides surgery?

M.

Neato…Mosy boys get this when they hit puberty due to changes in hormones that were never there…gyno isn’t caused by just steroids or drugs. Mine was the case, never used roids and got it when I was young, most boys gyno goes away after a year or two since its just that initial influx of hormones that causes it. But as in my case mine didn’t go away and some boys gyno doesn’t go away after they get them. If yours is just fat storage in your chest then its not true gyno, true gyno is actual breast tissue thats in your chest. You should go see a plastic surgeon and get his take on it and see whether its true gyno or not. You should also get a hormone makeup to see if yours are normal. Yours look like fat storage to me but I would have to see a side pic of you to really tell.

Pugs

BTW if you have true gyno where its actual breast tissue then the only option to get rid of it is surgery. If its fat then you know the option to get rid of it that way.

Pugs

BTW neato Dr. bermant is located in chester VA. He isnt far from you I think, And I would reccomend him 10 times over any other plastic surgeon.

Pugs

Unfortunately money would be the issue with going to a Plastic Surgeon to have this fixed. I am not sure whether my issue is Gyno or not but my chest definitly reminds me of a lot of the pictures on the site you posted. I will keep your Doc in mind if I get a chance to fix it. Perhaps I will ask my GP about it…

Thanks Pugsly…

M.

Actually would you mind telling round about what it cost to have fixed? And does he charge for initial consultation? I gather that none of this is covered by insurance?

And you say that boys get it when the hormones come in. So is testosterone the culprit in this case as well? And what sort of Hormone work up are you thinking I should get?

Is there any reason other than cosmetic to get the surgery? Not that looks are not a good reason to have this done…

M.

Neato, If you choose another doc remember that you get what you pay for alot of docs just do Liposuction and don’t get rid of the tissue which sets you up for another surgery down the road. Alot also arent certified to do it. And they end up doing a butcher job with horrible scars. So don’t skimp on this and do your research!..With Dr Bermant I had zero bruising, the scars arent even visible, so you can’t even tell I had surgery, I was back to lifting lightly in 3 weeks and back to lifting regular again in 5 weeks. He did a really good job. The initial visit wasnt more than 50 bucks, maybe less. I can’t remember what the total was for the surgery but I think 2500 is a normal price for the surgery. Just remember not to skimp, you get what you pay for. When you first meet with him he’ll go over the procedure and price and other ins and outs of surgery but read some of the articles on his site and you can get alot of info from there.

pugs

BTW email him with alot of these questions and he’ll get back to you within a day usually. Any questions at all just ask him.

Pugs

Thanks Pugsley. I wouldn’t dare skimp on the procedure. I was just saying that the cost would prevent me from having it done period. Not that I would go to a cheaper doctor. Thanks for the information though. In a couple of years my brother will be a plastic surgeon so maybe I will get a freebie :wink:

Marcus