Damn Biceps

Hey all , I have been bodybuilding For 3 years and managed to put on 55lbs 35lbs of muscle and
I feel as if I am plateau’d on biceps , I’ve tried everything but recently been training back with biceps at 5x10sets
Any good routines for biceps they are 17". I feel that I’m not near my genetic potential , I’m very vascular and cut and I don’t even cut stall lol.
But yea any advice??,

Is that you in your Avi? Which is sideways, fyi…

Incline dumbbell curls with supination got me past my last biceps plateau…do you ever do them?

If you don’t think your’re at your genetic potential why are you also asking about you first steroid cycle? (Different thread obviously)

[quote]Vitaly1989 wrote:
I’m very vascular and cut and I don’t even cut stall lol.
[/quote]

Lol^

Are you sure that his avi is sideways? Don’t be so presumptous. Might be, he’s standing on a wall

[quote]KCthick wrote:
Are you sure that his avi is sideways? Don’t be so presumptous. Might be, he’s standing on a wall[/quote]

True, my bad, yolo.

Shit wrong thread…

[quote]Vitaly1989 wrote:
I’m very vascular and cut.[/quote]

Shut yer hole ya dick.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_steroid_cycle_need_advice

So you can hire a coach. Problem solved. Glad we could help.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_steroid_cycle_need_advice

So you can hire a coach. Problem solved. Glad we could help.[/quote]

Lol, wow…

Advice taken thanks guys!

[quote]Vitaly1989 wrote:
Advice taken thanks guys! [/quote]

Lol, at least you’re a good sport.

Welcome to the Nation.

increase sets
i do atleast 15 sets for biceps
I train triceps the same way
something like:

5 working sets of pinwheel curls
preacher curls
and db curls

I pick a weight that i can get 10-12 reps on and do that, then use the same weight for two more sets as many times as possible. the last two sets I lower the weight and do it again.
it works fantastic
also do grip work
it made all my arm movements more affective by learning how to actually grip the fuck out of the bar

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]Vitaly1989 wrote:
I’m very vascular and cut.[/quote]

Shut yer hole ya dick.[/quote]

Love me some of that old Scottish hospitality.