Damn Bible Thumpers

[quote]mazilla wrote:
come on jack, your reputation as a wise ass is terribly misleading.i thought you would be a bit more of a sport than this. oh well, i guess you fell off. have a good one old man.[/quote]

It’s difficult to be a wise ass when my attacker has all the ability of a fence post. How much of a wise ass can I be?

Until you get some formal training, I am affraid that this will be the last time I will entertain your less than stellar showing at whatever it is you are attempting to do here.

still not good enough, wow you must be OLD. you won’t post because you can’t remeber. “less than stellar”… thats the pot calling the kettle black. garbage in, garbage out. story of your life.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
still not good enough, wow you must be OLD. you won’t post because you can’t remeber. “less than stellar”… thats the pot calling the kettle black. garbage in, garbage out. story of your life.[/quote]

Rainjack is like the wizened gunslinger who laughs at the ‘know-it-all’ young puppy and just walks away. He is a class act and simply refuses to duel you. He regards you as a horny little dog trying to hump his leg.

My question is: why are you fascinated with him? Are you Vroom, under a new name or something?

HH

he’s annoying. plus, i’m bored and i though he would be up for it. now i know he’s only up for man ass(insert high hat).i though he could do better than that. it’s like when the old fighter realizes that he cannot defend against a simple attack, because he has become so pompus that he believes he is on another level. then it’s bingo down for the count. time to hang up the gloves old man, the pasture is waiting.unless you would prefer i joke about funny stuff, like political views, or tax cuts, or our nations budget. you know “real humor”. i think i’ll stick to what seems to cut you deepest. good old gay jokes, you can’t beat em’. well i’m sure you would like to beat them would’nt you. oh jack, you soo crazy.