Damn Bible Thumpers

Why don’t you stop with your cult teaching here on T-Nation. i don’t think anybody except the ronald regan guy come here to preach, or be preached to. we don’t want to hear it, and your not going to heaven anyways. your lunatic rambling have no place here. why must you go round and round here?

i know that is the policy in the real world, but this is our santuary from the rest of you nutjobs. leave it for people in the street and in the mall, and everywhere else nobody wants you to be.

if somebody is going to give up on life, let them come to you. i see a shortage of weak people here, not exactly your kind of market. it’s like selling pork to a muslim, we don’t want it. now please kill yourself. that is all

Is someone forcing you to read and respond to them?

yes, my eyes and fingers.

Someone needs a hug.

Kicking against the goads, are we?

[quote]btm62 wrote:
Is someone forcing you to read and respond to them?[/quote]

do the manipulative voices in my head count?

[quote]DPH wrote:
btm62 wrote:

do the manipulative voices in my head count?[/quote]

Depends on what are they telling you to do?

You have a huge problem with “Bible Thumpers” preaching on here, but you have no problem preaching yourself.

Can anyone say hypocrite?

This is a public forum, jackass. If it gets by the mods - it gets posted. Nothing much you can do about it.

Except of course bash those you dislike by dong the very thing you tell them to stop doing.

classic.

[quote]Solomon Grundy wrote:
DPH wrote:
btm62 wrote:

do the manipulative voices in my head count?

Depends on what are they telling you to do?
[/quote]

they’re telling me to purchase a hybrid car…so the manipulative voices are obviously of satanic inclination…

I’m doomed!

[quote]DPH wrote:
they’re telling me to purchase a hybrid car…so the manipulative voices are obviously of satanic inclination…

I’m doomed![/quote]

Pretty soon you will love the smell of your own farts. Move to San Francisco. :slight_smile:

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Except of course bash those you dislike by {dong} the very thing you tell them to stop doing.

classic. [/quote]

dong on the mind jack? take your closet homosexuality elsewhere.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Except of course bash those you dislike by {dong} the very thing you tell them to stop doing.

classic.

[/quote]

This thread has great potential! Insulting Rainjack!?! You are doomed, dude!

[quote]mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:

classic.

[/quote]

I mistype a word and I am now a closet homosexual?

I need no closet. What’s your excuse?

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I need no closet. What’s your excuse?[/quote]

You ‘need no closet’ because we already know you are a homosexual.

We love you anyway :wink:

*just kidding

[quote]rainjack wrote:
mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:

classic.

[/quote]

so you pretty much take it anywhere?

[quote]mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:
mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:

classic.

[/quote]

Your attempts at cleverness are not really all that clever. So much so that I don’t even know what you are trying to say.

Please clarify.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
Why don’t you stop with your cult teaching here on T-Nation. i don’t think anybody except the ronald regan guy come here to preach, or be preached to. we don’t want to hear it, and your not going to heaven anyways. your lunatic rambling have no place here. why must you go round and round here?

i know that is the policy in the real world, but this is our santuary from the rest of you nutjobs. leave it for people in the street and in the mall, and everywhere else nobody wants you to be.

if somebody is going to give up on life, let them come to you. i see a shortage of weak people here, not exactly your kind of market. it’s like selling pork to a muslim, we don’t want it. now please kill yourself. that is all[/quote]

I will put in a good word with Ronald Regan to pray for you! (He will also follow you to the mall).

[quote]mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:
mazilla wrote:
rainjack wrote:

classic.

[/quote]

How did this thread turn into a fascination with Rainjack’s sexuality? And I thought I was psycho!

HH

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
How did this thread turn into a fascination with Rainjack’s sexuality? And I thought I was psycho!

HH
[/quote]

Read up HH - the kid is “owning me”. Haven’t you heard?

come on jack, your reputation as a wise ass is terribly misleading.i thought you would be a bit more of a sport than this. oh well, i guess you fell off. have a good one old man.