T Nation

Damn Arms!

begin rant I AM SICK OF PEOPLE COMMENTING ON MY ARMS AND SAYING I NEED TO DO MORE BICEPTS! BICEPTS ARE NOT A THING IN MY WORKOUT ROUTINE ALL THE DAMN TIME I DINT CARE HOW BIG THEY GET. I AM WORRIED ABOUT BREAKING RECORDS IN POWERLIFTING AND BEING ABLE TO SQUAT 1000. I DONT ASK HOW MUCH YOU BECNCH, I ASK HOW MUCH YOU SQUAT! I DONT CARE THAT YOU GOT 20 INCH ARMS, I MAY NEVER CUZ I WILL NEVER CARE ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! end rant

does anyone out there feel the same!?

No, because I don’t get upset when people talk to me about things I don’t care about.

What are [quote]“BICEPTS”[/quote]?

TSB

Dont be a TYPE2B.

TYPE2B Steak Boogie

nope.

Where’s OP, this thread really backfired on him.

Probably training his Bicepts ^^^

In other news, last week, I watched Chuck Vogelpohl spend 2 hours training his “bicepts” on an off-day.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
What are “BICEPTS”?

[/quote]

you train them on a BENCHNCH

wow you dont train biceps i never would of known because your arms are so jacked!

Not sure what powerlifting records you’d break with a 1000 pound squat…

are you doing squat only meets? why wouldnt you care about your bench as a powerlifter?

(now that my snarkiness is out of my system, i do hear what your saying, but for myself i just smile and nod whenever talking to most people at the gym, it can be frusterating/funny though having to explain your goals to people who dont understand that you may not be after the exact same thing as them, or why)

Line up and take a lesson!

That’s just over the top…

[quote]Bergman wrote:
Not sure what powerlifting records you’d break with a 1000 pound squat…[/quote]

I mean…squatting 1000 raw in the 181s would be…fairly good.

Maybe you SHOULD do some bicep work? Don’t wanna blow a bicep tendon on a deadlift, eh?

Slow your roll. :slight_smile:

[quote]Synthetickiller wrote:
Maybe you SHOULD do some bicep work? Don’t wanna blow a bicep tendon on a deadlift, eh?

Slow your roll. :)[/quote]

Yeah, hopefully that is preventative.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
No, because I don’t get upset when people talk to me about things I don’t care about.[/quote]

…I feel exactly the same way… Plus, it takes ALOT for people to even scratch my ego (mainly because I don’t have any). I’m a very humble guy in my humble opinion.

since when did powerlifters exclude direct bicep work?