Damn, 50 Cent Got Swole!

I am actually more impressed with that than many of the attempts by some actors in other movies who make no commitment on that level.

Just the mental effect of losing that much size after working hard for it has got to be traumatic. What is going to be better is watching people react to how quickly he can gain the weight back…or the dummies who would cry “roids” because he lost muscle like that.

Man that would be a total mind fuck to do that, Crazy.

you know what? i’m not truly a fan of 50 but i have to give him props for this. that is a truly bold move when a ton of your fame is based on your body. this guy gets a high five and a “you’re the man” from me because that is crazy as hell.

go 50.

50’s fame is based on his body??? Really??

I could see if he was LLCoolJ or Mario Lopez who women drool over, but I don’t think 50’s success is attributed to him being a sex symbol, or having a great body.

I think it’s fake.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I think it’s fake.[/quote]

50 has been talking about this role for quite some time. It’s not fake. He is playing a football player who gets cancer.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
I think it’s fake.[/quote]

50 has been talking about this role for quite some time. It’s not fake. He is playing a football player who gets cancer.[/quote]

FAKE

Christian Bale is another guy whos done it several times.

He’s looking better now.

You can never be too thin!

That’s dedication! Reminds me of Robert Deniro in Raging Bull.

He dropped a lot of weight in a damn hurry and it shows on his face man. Eyes all sunken in. Spooky.

Holy shit that looks like a completely different person. The comcast video doesn’t play for me, oh well…

Another V-Diet success story it seems.

Christian Bale did it in another movie, I forget the name, but he was a POW in the Vietnam War I believe.

I couldn’t do that to myself, well maybe if I was getting paid what these guys are it would be easier, but to watch all your hard work diminish like that can’t be easy. Thank God for muscle memory.

Motherfucker looks like Dave Chapelle now.

I am actually more impressed with that than many of the attempts by some actors in other movies who make no commitment on that level.

Just the mental effect of losing that much size after working hard for it has got to be traumatic. What is going to be better is watching people react to how quickly he can gain the weight back…or the dummies who would cry “roids” because he lost muscle like that.[/quote]

Uh, didn’t 50 get busted for roids a couple of years back?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Motherfucker looks like Dave Chapelle now.[/quote]

I thought the same thing…LOL

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

Just the mental effect of losing that much size after working hard for it has got to be traumatic. What is going to be better is watching people react to how quickly he can gain the weight back…or the dummies who would cry “roids” because he lost muscle like that.[/quote]

Uh, didn’t 50 get busted for roids a couple of years back?[/quote]
There’s a video of him snorting coke.