Damaged Sexual Health from Deca/Tren Use

Cant say I have ever dealt with anything like this man.

Didn’t you just say you used Triptorelin recently? I remember reading in the past that using it too close to the last dose can cause bad issues.

Yeah I used it back in March. It helped but decided to try going on test again. At 100mcg it’s very effective and doesn’t even come close to castration effects. There’s a lot of scare mongering on forums about it. I believe it should be included in every pct protocol. You could probably be able to run it at 100mcg per month

Don’t come off test. Stay the course. More
To follow.

1 Like

Care to elaborate?

What would be best course of action?

Stay on the dosage of test and use Carnetine. I like Beverly international quadracarn. It really helps sensitize your trashes receptors. Use 8 tabs a day for two months. I’ll probably get banned for suggesting another company.

@russpow

So you’re saying staying on trt dose till I sensitize, then pct off?

Yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok will do.

Would this be beneficial for someone on TRT?

Heck yea man. It’s a super helpful supplement

As I thought about it, I think it’s a good idea to focus on sensitization while I have normal test reading rather than doing it while I try and recover test levels. I figure trying to do a pct and trying to sensitize would be much harder to recover from. @physioLojik @anon10035199

So far since starting vitamin c and progesterone cream all I can say is I’ve had pretty bad insomnia. I don’t know if either of those is causing it. Might just be from that small surgery I had throwing me off but I have been working my ass of this week with minimal sleep and I still can’t sleep. Doesn’t normally happen. I’m trying to normalize that.

Good news is last night and this morning I was able to get a pretty strong erection. Not one that would last but it was pretty good. Sex drive still low.

I’ll check in after a few weeks while I keep working on this. Thanks for the replies!

1 Like

Hey bro, I don’t wanna jack this thread, but really quickly want to ask a question.

Have you every seen someone drop their SHBG using Calcium D Glucarate? Just wondering because I know you see lots of cases. OK that’s it!

really great thread so far, been a good read.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Anything that increases liver metablosm or acts as a conjugate.

1 Like

Absolutely. Change as few things as possible. I like one variable change at a time.

@physioLojik you mean just regular old L-Carnitine? I thought it’s oral bioavailability was pish.

EDIT: “pish” is a Scottish word meaning “not very good”…

1 Like

So because E2 and Test are conjugated to be excreted, it would make sense that if you increased conjugation through CDG, The Test and E2 bound to SHBG, would be conjugated and excreted. Lowering SHBG? … Man this stuff is confusing.

I just don’t want to crash my e2… I have used it before and it didn’t really affect e2, but dropped my SHBG considerably!

Thanks for your time man.

Absolutely. Have you tried simple stuff like hot lemon water in the morning? Allow your liver to handle business on its own. That and organic cranberry juice (the real tart shit) mixed in water. Forget other supplements for awhile :slight_smile:

I like the Beverly blend since it’s several varieties

I did take your advice, and did the lemon water for a few weeks before my test. No effect on my SHBG, but my other liver values were perfect. (they usually are anyway) I will still do it every so often just for maintenance.
Will try cranberry juice.