Dallas/Ft. Worth Area T-Cell!

Is there a place to change? I’ve got errands to run afterwards.

Sure, you can change there. Play nice and I’ll let you into the girl’s locker room :wink:

[quote]Yorbabarbell wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
For time: I’m thinking around 11am. Would that work?

Place is: Sam Houston High School
2000 Sam Houston Drive
Arlington, Texas 76014

There is a small entrance at the baseball field towards the bak of the school - the Southwest corner of the school, basically. Come in and park in the small parking lot at the back. There will be a door close to a large sign for our cosmetology school and close to some large piles of scarp metal for our metalshop. You want the door that’s in the corner. I’ll try and put a sign or something taped to the door.

my cell is 682-465-5424 in case you get lost!

Hey Greg,

I won’t be able to make it this time as I train on Sunday mornings now with Josh Bryant. I hope your event goes well and I do hope they have a test fest here in DFW-Josh and I would be willing to participate in that and help out etc. If you haven’t seen my posts lately I am promoting the Texas strongest man contest in conjunction with the Ronnie Coleman BBing classic on May 13th in Grapevine. I will be needing all the help I can get-so if you know any young strong, good kids that I could hire as loaders/spotters I would be interested-and I would pay them for their time and also invite them to Josh’s seminar for free the next day at metrofelx in Arlington. I am also looking for a good announcer and some scoring help etc. Please let me know and I hope thigs are going well for you. How’s the wrestling team this season?[/quote]

Hey Yorbabarbell I co own a mobile DJ service. Send me an email at eddie@mobilemixdj.com with some info. I can provide sound and/or music and anouncements. Just let me know what you are looking for and we can work out the details.
Eddie

last minute bump - get your keisters in motions Dallas/Fort Worth!

Thanks for opening up your school. It was nice to meet you guys…Sorry I could not stay for lunch…maybe next time.

Eddie

Hey, anyone going to be around this weekend? I’m going to the DFW area for a long weekend, and it would be cool to meet/lift/whatever with any of you T-folk in the DFW area.