Dallas/Ft. Worth Area T-Cell

[quote]firebug9 wrote:
aikigreg wrote:
Ok, so let’s plan for the 30th of October - what time. 10am early enough for you? You guys name the time, and I’ve got the place!

10 am should be great – just give me directions…please!

Malinda[/quote]

Yeah same here.

Ok. The place is Sam Houston High School. 2000 Sam Houston Drive, Arlington Texas 76014.

Basical directions. From I-30 take 360 south to Arkansas. Take Arkansas right (west) for about a mile or two and take a left onto Crockett.

You’ll see the school on your left. Continue on Crockett and turn left into the entrance that is between the gym and the baseball field. It’s a small windy little parking lot. Park near the metalshop (obvious because of the scrapmetal sitting outside. There’s also a sign for our cosmetology services on the building as well.

PM me for my cell number.

All you’ve got to decide now is what we want to lunch on afterwards :slight_smile: There’s great vietnamese nearby, or greek, or whatever y’all want!

[quote]Lightrat wrote:
I would love to get in on it too if I could. I live in Carrollton. I’m only about to turn 18 though, there’s no age limit is there? -Jon[/quote]

I don’t see why not, John. the more the merrier! If you’ve got some hot female friends I’m sure you can bring them as well :slight_smile:

[quote]ironic wrote:
I would be interested in meeting and sharing in some training and eating, unless of course this is a train and shame moment with mass monsters! :wink:

Sunday at 10:00 would be a challenge for me as I am usually meeting with my church. Perhaps I could skip and attend the Church of the Iron, but real T-men don’t skip, unless it is part of their sprinting intervals.

And aikgreg, which one are you in the group picture of Waterbury’s Dallas trip?
I’ll see if I can rearrange some things. I’d love to hang out with the group.[/quote]

T-men can go to a Saturday service instead! We’d love to have you along, man. I am a weak weak mofo and expect to be shamed, and don’t care anyway. I could use some company, especially with big JMB coming! :slight_smile:

Show me the Waterbury pic and I’ll show you which one I am.

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
ironic wrote:
I would be interested in meeting and sharing in some training and eating, unless of course this is a train and shame moment with mass monsters! :wink:

Sunday at 10:00 would be a challenge for me as I am usually meeting with my church. Perhaps I could skip and attend the Church of the Iron, but real T-men don’t skip, unless it is part of their sprinting intervals.

And aikgreg, which one are you in the group picture of Waterbury’s Dallas trip?
I’ll see if I can rearrange some things. I’d love to hang out with the group.

T-men can go to a Saturday service instead! We’d love to have you along, man. I am a weak weak mofo and expect to be shamed, and don’t care anyway. I could use some company, especially with big JMB coming! :slight_smile:

Show me the Waterbury pic and I’ll show you which one I am.

[/quote]
At 6’1" 230 you’re a lot bigger than me. heh

Ahhh, 6’1 and 200 now, my good man. I just looked up that old Texas T article. I was the fatass on the left. :slight_smile: My joint issues MAY keep me from becoming a superstud, but we’ll see what happens the day I die. Until then I keep trying. :slight_smile:

Ok Sunday the 30th draws near…how many people are going? I am in and I am bringing my best training partner. I need to do some push presses and chin ups in preparation for my contest on November 6th. Let’s hear who is going to be there at 10. Thanks and look forward to meeting you all.

[quote]Yorbabarbell wrote:
Ok Sunday the 30th draws near…how many people are going? I am in and I am bringing my best training partner. I need to do some push presses and chin ups in preparation for my contest on November 6th. Let’s hear who is going to be there at 10. Thanks and look forward to meeting you all. [/quote]

Ok - I will be there! And with me there you guys will not have anything to worry about - quick question, do you have cable row set up?

As for food…not sure but I think we should go eat afterwards! cause ya know post workout nutrition is very very important ;).

Malinda

Hey JMB - I will be leaving from the Carrollton/FB area…where are you going from? Maybe we can tailgate?

Malinda

[quote]aikigreg wrote:
Ok. The place is Sam Houston High School. 2000 Sam Houston Drive, Arlington Texas 76014.

Basical directions. From I-30 take 360 south to Arkansas. Take Arkansas right (west) for about a mile or two and take a left onto Crockett.

You’ll see the school on your left. Continue on Crockett and turn left into the entrance that is between the gym and the baseball field. It’s a small windy little parking lot. Park near the metalshop (obvious because of the scrapmetal sitting outside. There’s also a sign for our cosmetology services on the building as well.

PM me for my cell number.

All you’ve got to decide now is what we want to lunch on afterwards :slight_smile: There’s great vietnamese nearby, or greek, or whatever y’all want![/quote]

Good to see alot of T-Men and T-Vixen’s in DFW. I’m in for the second meeting when there is one as I’ll be in Phoenix this weekend!

Of course we’ll hang out afterwards! That’s part of the whole idea. The training is just an excuse :slight_smile:

If we can keep this going on a regular basis, I guarantee I’ll get Shugart and his pal to come train with us one day.

I’ve got upper/lower cable rows available. Heck, I’ve even got our wrestling room with a thick mat and a spring loaded floor for dynamic stretching, etc.

I’ll see y’all Sunday!

Cool I look forward to meeting everyone on Sunday! Unless something comes up I will be there…gym bag in hand!

Malinda

Are we taking into account turning the clock back for Daylight Savings Time? -Jon

If they don’t I’m going to be through with my workout long before they get there!

Obviously I wasn’t able to make it. I was there in spirit though! Next time I should be able to come though as long as I have enough warning to get off work that day.

Hope you guys had fun!

JMB