T Nation

Dallas Cowboys: Still a Football Team?

Did they disband this mess yet? Or are they waiting for the Giants to throttle them before they decide it’s better off just not having them anymore?

I guess the Giants are God’s team now. Sorry Rainjack… although I doubt you can read this through your tear-and-bourbon-soaked eyes.

Those bastard Cowgirls screwed me three weekends in a row. Damn it. As bad as the stupid Pat’s and their awful defence.

Tony Romo? More like Tony Homo, amirite!?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Those bastard Cowgirls screwed me three weekends in a row. Damn it. As bad as the stupid Pat’s and their awful defence.[/quote]

What?

The pats played like my grandmother against Miama & Chargers. They are bastards.

And my stupid ass thought Dallas would play like the team they should be, and actually win a game or two. Bastards

I’m bitter. Don’t get me going on Jax losing at home to the Steelers. UGH

Browns.

You are all in denial.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Browns.

You are all in denial.[/quote]

Oh, that’s just adorable.

Maybe if your quarterback did more just enough to keep his job.

And as a lifelong bears fan, that is something i know a little about.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
Browns.

You are all in denial.

Oh, that’s just adorable.

Maybe if your quarterback did more just enough to keep his job.

And as a lifelong bears fan, that is something i know a little about.

[/quote]

Great argue about which shitty team sucks less…

God i love the NFL

Correction, the bears do not suck this year. Kyle Orton decided to lay off the Jack Daniels and start playing ball like he was a junior at Purdue again.

lol at Orton and JD…

Hand to God that before this last off season the man has done nothing for the last two years but grow a neck beard and drink handles of JD with college girls in the surrounding area.

The number of pictures of him you can find of online, completely shit faced, fifth of JD in one hand, and what usually appears to be an underage Northwestern student under the other arm are staggering.

But the upside is this, he isn’t Rex Grossman.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Those bastard Cowgirls screwed me three weekends in a row. Damn it. As bad as the stupid Pat’s and their awful defence.[/quote]

At least us Pats fans know how to spell defense.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Hand to God that before this last off season the man has done nothing for the last two years but grow a neck beard and drink handles of JD with college girls in the surrounding area.

The number of pictures of him you can find of online, completely shit faced, fifth of JD in one hand, and what usually appears to be an underage Northwestern student under the other arm are staggering.

But the upside is this, he isn’t Rex Grossman.[/quote]

Only a fifth?
What a pussy!

It makes me sad that my Quarterback is being photographed with undergrads while yours is out there knocking up Bridget Moynahan and then ditching her for Victoria’s secret models.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Hand to God that before this last off season the man has done nothing for the last two years but grow a neck beard and drink handles of JD with college girls in the surrounding area.

[/quote]

I do that and I’m not even an NFL QB!!!

And I’m sure this off-season Orton still did that, but just didn’t allow photographs. LOL.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
It makes me sad that my Quarterback is being photographed with undergrads while yours is out there knocking up Bridget Moynahan and then ditching her for Victoria’s secret models. [/quote]

That is awesome… lol

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Those bastard Cowgirls screwed me three weekends in a row. Damn it. As bad as the stupid Pat’s and their awful defence.

At least us Pats fans know how to spell defense.[/quote]

I grew up in western MA, border of NY. From ages 10-18 pretty big Giants fan, but always had a special place in my heart for the Pats.

When to college, started getting more into the pats, around 1999 season or so. So I would say between 19-28, been a pats fan with a special place for the Giants.

And for a statement with a point: no i can’t spell for shit.

Quit yer’ bitchin. I grew up rooting for the Lions. Would you be happier if Jerry sold the Cowboys to William Clay Ford and gave Matt Millen an eight year contract? I thought not. Life is not so bad after all.

Also, thanks for all the draft picks. Given the Cowboys’ recent woes, that deal gets better looking every week.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Quit yer’ bitchin. I grew up rooting for the Lions. Would you be happier if Jerry sold the Cowboys to William Clay Ford and gave Matt Millen an eight year contract? I thought not. Life is not so bad after all.

Also, thanks for all the draft picks. Given the Cowboys’ recent woes, that deal gets better looking every week.[/quote]

Roy Williams took over in that game, too.

…right?

[quote]SSC wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Those bastard Cowgirls screwed me three weekends in a row. Damn it. As bad as the stupid Pat’s and their awful defence.

What?[/quote]

Well, I’m eating my words so far tonight…