T Nation

Dallas Area Lifters?

I’m new to Dallas and am trying find some powerlifters to train with in my garage gym. I have a complete set up including 1000+lbs of plates, 1300lb test squat stands, heavy oly db handles, farmers walk handles, chains, bands, pull up bar, dip station, bench, board press boards, box squat boxes, a treadmill, etc…

Sounds like an awesome setup! I’m on the other side of the metroplex in Fort Worth. Am a lightweight at 132 though so from the looks of your pic you could probably use me for curls.

Rough location in Dallas would be helpful, as would the strength level you’d expect from someone you’d invite over.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Rough location in Dallas would be helpful, as would the strength level you’d expect from someone you’d invite over.[/quote]

I live in the Casa Linda area about a quarter mile from the Doctor’s Hospital on Buckner. I’m not terribly concerned with people’s strength levels, as long as they are dedicated, serious lifters who show up when they say they are going to and who train hard and don’t bitch.