Dairy Allergy, Protein Advice

Hello everyone!
I’m looking to start next week but my big problem is I have a dairy allergy! This means I am allergic to both casein and whey not just “lactose intolerant” has anyone done this with a diary allergy and not “broke the bank” on plant protein? If so which kinds? I know there’s hemp(probably to high carb), brown rice and pea. I also have a soy allergy so that won’t work either. I have a high quality mixed plant protein of all of them but it’s 38$ for 22 servings.
What brands have people used of which type of protein on this diet?

All right I did a few hours more of research and answered my own questions. I found a beef protein and a hemp protein I will be using. I also can’t take the Plazma due to milk ingredients so I will post for u guys the macros of what I found compared to the original products and see what you think in the morning.

[quote]ashley9238 wrote:
Hello everyone!
I’m looking to start next week but my big problem is I have a dairy allergy! This means I am allergic to both casein and whey not just “lactose intolerant” has anyone done this with a diary allergy and not “broke the bank” on plant protein? If so which kinds? I know there’s hemp(probably to high carb), brown rice and pea. I also have a soy allergy so that won’t work either. I have a high quality mixed plant protein of all of them but it’s 38$ for 22 servings.
What brands have people used of which type of protein on this diet?[/quote]

Are you allergic to isolated whey?

Also, you should be able to take Leucine and BCAA supps. I’ve come to think that most of the effects of protein powder can be done better by eating meat and eggs and taking 5-10 gram leucine.

So here’s the Leucine in di and tri peptide form. https://Biotest.T-Nation.com/products/leucine

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
So here’s the Leucine in di and tri peptide form. https://Biotest.T-Nation.com/products/leucine[/quote]

Ever tried these? I never ever heard about di and tri peptides bcaa, sounds great…