Daily Plasma Levels During Cycle

I was wondering if anyone has happened to have read “Building the Perfect Beast.” The overlying recommendation of the book is short, intense cycles (no longer than a total of 30 days on). The reason is to maximize the short term gains of a cycle before the body has the time to implement substantial counter measures. Although I have used this system successfully in the past, my problem is with the authors listing of “daily plasma levels.” For example, it you use the ‘roid calculator’ at http://www.doping.net.ru/Roid.htm, it appears that it’s extremely difficult to establish your desired daily plasma levels within a 30-day period unless you use mega front-load doses. The guidelines in the book about about desired weekly total mg levels (example: Intermediate = 437 - 875mg weekly) are very easy to follow . . . but the daily plasma calculations are my sticking point (example: Intermediate = 62 - 125mg/day plasma level). Does anyone have any experience getting this detailed in a cycle, or am I killing myself through “paralysis by analysis”? I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and look forward to hearing back.

[quote]z1jcl0 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has happened to have read “Building the Perfect Beast.” The overlying recommendation of the book is short, intense cycles (no longer than a total of 30 days on). The reason is to maximize the short term gains of a cycle before the body has the time to implement substantial counter measures. Although I have used this system successfully in the past, my problem is with the authors listing of “daily plasma levels.” For example, it you use the ‘roid calculator’ at http://www.doping.net.ru/Roid.htm, it appears that it’s extremely difficult to establish your desired daily plasma levels within a 30-day period unless you use mega front-load doses. The guidelines in the book about about desired weekly total mg levels (example: Intermediate = 437 - 875mg weekly) are very easy to follow . . . but the daily plasma calculations are my sticking point (example: Intermediate = 62 - 125mg/day plasma level). Does anyone have any experience getting this detailed in a cycle, or am I killing myself through “paralysis by analysis”? I appreciate everyone’s thoughts and look forward to hearing back.[/quote]

437.5/7=62.5
875/7=125

so basically 62-125mg is the daily dose desired. obviously different compounds have different half lives and this influences injection frequency.

for example using test prop (100mg/ml) with a half life around three days if you want to do 500mg per week, you would inject 4ml on day1 in the morning and 1ml in the evening on day two, then take a day off and inject 1ml on day4 in the morning and 1 ml on day5 at night and continue this pattern of morning,night,off of injections till about 3-4days before you want the cycle to end.

for npp say a cycle of 350mg per week, you would inject 2ml of 100mg/ml on day 1 and then 1ml on day3 and every odd numbered day thereafter. stop 5-6 days before you want your cycle to end.

for enanthate using 600mg per week of 200mg/ml; inject 6ml on day1 and then 1.5ml every 3.5 days thereafter. stop 2 weeks before you want your cycle to end.

for any other longer half life compound take the weekly desired dose and divide by 7, then multiply by the number of days in the half life. this number, lets call it X, is multiplied by 2 to get the first injection volume and then you could inject 0.5X every day that is a multiple of 0.5 of the half life, for example with a half life of 10 days, inject every 5 days, etc. when to stop, well, take the half life and multply by 2, this is how many days before the end of your cycle you do the last inject.

you can do the calculations separately for each compound to get your injection protocol and i suggest you start with your longest half life compound since this will be the one with the longest lag and it is easier to adjust the cycle length than if you do your shortest half life compound first.

i think the less than 30 days is more because it is easier to maintain gains and recovery is a lot quicker, this may be linked to inhibin levels.

morbo that is some priceless advice and numbers for some one about to set up their first short cycle.
DA

Thanks, Morbo. That is great advice. It appears that front loading is the best way to approach your protocol (so that you can get into an anabolic state as fast as possible, while getting out before the body has the ability to implement substantial counter measures). This also allows you to minimize the negative feedback loop brought on my excess estrogen and a crash in endogenous testosterone production. I’d really be interested in seeing how many people that chemically ‘enhance’ use these types of protocols. When you’re looking at ‘net gains’, this is ideal . . . but I’d say that it’s very easy to get addicted to the feeling of being ‘on cycle’ for longer periods.