Just wanted to share my experience with adding in Daily 25mg Proviron in addition to my current TRT.
I am on a very basic protocol for TRT (still only about 12 weeks in overall) of
100mg Cyp 2x a week (Split into 2 x .50mg)
A-Dex 2 x 0.0625 (I’m an over responder to AI)
DIM 100mg Caps (not sure on actual % of DIM per capsule, but based on my past, I started with just 1 pill every day)
Recently, I remembered that I had Proviron on hand from a past purchase, and after about 3-4 weeks of reading up on the compound/ seeing how others implemented into their TRT protocol. I pulled the trigger, and at this moment, it’s been one the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I should also note, this is my first run with DHT compounds.
- Improved daily mood (way more stable, versus some up and downs between injections)
- VASTLY improved Erection Quality. Probably the best I’ve experienced since high school.
- Dryer/ Harder look to my physique.
- Slight strength gains, however I think this is largely due to the increase in free T.
- Sleeping WAY better.
- Decrease in water retention/ E2 Sides.
- Increase in weight, decrease in BF%
(I weight myself twice a day, AM/PM, so I am very in tune to E2 sides etc, this helps me manage the TRT program more effectively)
- Very light hair shedding. We’re talking like 1-3 hairs in my palm when I shower.
Now I see many threads of people saying you have to take 50-100mg a day to see results.
I would also like to say, that potentially I had low DHT prior to starting a simple regiment, so there is a chance that a low dose may not work for everyone, however, I would like to let people know that you may very well respond to a low dose of Proviron every day.
Overall, I plan to add this to my trt regiment for the foreseeable future. If you have any questions, please feel free to post!