Daily Funny Things

[quote]GreatAjax wrote:
saw this quite a while ago but i thought it was hilarious. i dont know about other places, but here in florida the garbage trucks have a sort of mechanical claw on the side which grabs trash cans when the trucks pulls up beside them, pick them up and dumps them out into the top of the truck. anyway i had no idea that these mechanical claws were attached to mechanical arms which could extend out from the truck.

anyway i was out walking one day in my neighborhood and at the time there happened to be a garbage truck making its rounds. it came down the street and as it pulled up to one house, the guy who lived there came outside and stood in the driveway to wait for the truck to move on so he could get the can. so the truck picks up the can, dumps it and apparently the driver saw the guy waiting. so instead of putting the can down and moving on the driver extended the mechanical arm out like a good 10-15 feet and handed the guy his can. you prolly had to be there but i thought that shit was hilarious.[/quote]

Nope, didn’t have to be there. I LOL’d.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]GreatAjax wrote:
saw this quite a while ago but i thought it was hilarious. i dont know about other places, but here in florida the garbage trucks have a sort of mechanical claw on the side which grabs trash cans when the trucks pulls up beside them, pick them up and dumps them out into the top of the truck. anyway i had no idea that these mechanical claws were attached to mechanical arms which could extend out from the truck.

anyway i was out walking one day in my neighborhood and at the time there happened to be a garbage truck making its rounds. it came down the street and as it pulled up to one house, the guy who lived there came outside and stood in the driveway to wait for the truck to move on so he could get the can. so the truck picks up the can, dumps it and apparently the driver saw the guy waiting. so instead of putting the can down and moving on the driver extended the mechanical arm out like a good 10-15 feet and handed the guy his can. you prolly had to be there but i thought that shit was hilarious.[/quote]

Nope, didn’t have to be there. I LOL’d.
[/quote]

I LOL’d too, that’s amazing.

[quote]GreatAjax wrote:

We need him in Texas.

For about the 4th or 5th time that I’ve noticed here in Taiwan I’ve seen someone taking a photo of me with their cell phone. I am a rather pretty man.

But usually it’s girls…but about to weeks ago I was on a bus and at a red light I looked out and saw a guy about 20 years old taking a photo of me, so I slowly give him the finger. He was still looking at me in the phone’s display and squinted a bit, wondering what he was seeing, then he saw it was my hand with the middle finger up. he then looked at me with his mouth open and I nodded with a smirk like “yep…I did that.”

Crashed at my parents’ house a few weekends ago. I get up the following morning and am almost done eating breakfast when my brother groggily walks into the kitchen…

Brother: ugh,… damn I’m hungry,… we got any toast?
Me: Nope,… got some bread though.
Brother: Dick.

S

Week long bachelor trip, flew into Tuscon from Minneapolis, spent a week at a 6000 square foot ranch. lots of cool shit, but there was one guy who insisted he take pictures like this one.

and yes, he farted loudly shortly after.