T Nation

Daily Androgel 1.62% with HCG?

Hi everybody. I have currently been applying Androgel 1.62% for 4 days. I am twenty years old and interested in the benefits of HCG. I want to keep, even if it is partial, functioning of my testicles and size. I also don’t know if kids will be in my future so HCG is good to consider. Is it practical and beneficial for someone my age to combine Androgel and HCG? I have been told it would be pointless with someone twenty years old; but I don’t understand why it would be.

Absolutely. But this is disconnected from your other posts where there is probably some useful information about you. Do not make this forum a chat room - so we can best assist you.

Are you reading the stickies?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Absolutely. But this is disconnected from your other posts where there is probably some useful information about you. Do not make this forum a chat room - so we can best assist you.

[/quote]

I apologize, I hadn’t read the rules. Under your permission I would like to create one more post with my story up to date?

[quote]KSman wrote:

[/quote]

If you are able, please remove the other posts. Again I apologize.

I cannot do that. Take this question to an earlier thread? Not really rules, just allows us to do a better job.