Dads 'Good Times' w/ Daughter Cut by Court

Well, mom probably spends all week with the daughter and gets to do all the “heavy lifting” parenting, where as dad on the weekends gets to be fun guy and buy her a bunch of crap to keep her happy. Of course a 6 year old isn’t going to understand what is happening and think mom is just mean.

I’m not saying that’s the case in this case, but something like this happens with just about every family where the parents are separated.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
It doesn’t specify one way or the other, but the title implys his over all parenting time was reduced, and it very likely was. If the judge had ordered the kid into the father’s custody during the week so the overprivlidged lazy bitch wouldn’t have to deal with the so called drudgery, the article would read alot different.[/quote]

We had a very good back-and-forth last year about this topic, and funny (not haha funny) this came up again, as a close friend of mine just had it put in his ass hardcore in court.

Trust me, he had a hand in his demise, but yeah, I couldn’t help but think of everything you said in the last thread as he recounted all that had just happened to him.

Yes his Ex is a total whore-bag shit person.