Daddy...What's That?

the guy who did it on mtv did it on jackass and they got waivers signed to do and it were paid an abundance of money so in that scenario id do it too but not just randomly

My niece who is 4, often tells her babysitter to “tickle Uncle Matt’s wiener”. The fact that we are at least friends makes it slightly less awkward.

These are some hilarious stories. I don’t have any that can compete with these, although my 7 year old son does like to break out his sizzling Euro-moves when he’s in clothing tranistion periods (i.e. changing to pajamas or getting into or out of the shower). It’s all in the privacy of the home, though.

And all of my kids seem to get a lot of enjoyment out of slamming my privates any chance they get and with anything they can get their hands on. I usually have at least one sore nut at all times from this.

DB

i hate kids

but these stories make me think it might be cool to have some of my own, eventually.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
OK, so my 3 year old daughter walks right up to me, grabs my crotch and says “Daddy what is this?”.

Wow! I said “that’s my Penis, and please don’t grab it or anyone else’s”.

“Oh” she says!

[/quote]

Ironically, its their pure innocence that makes stuff like this humorous. They don’t find it strange at all…but tell her in 15 years that she did this and she’d be mortified.

Of course, if it was my daughter, I would tell her that it’s the most evil thing in the world that she should not go anywhere near for at least twenty years, and if she does go near it, terrible, terrible things will happen…You’re not really lying if you tell her that. Its kind of like the truth…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Of course, if it was my daughter, I would tell her that it’s the most evil thing in the world that she should not go anywhere near for at least twenty years, and if she does go near it, terrible, terrible things will happen…You’re not really lying if you tell her that. Its kind of like the truth… [/quote]

sounds like BURIED TREASURE.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Of course, if it was my daughter, I would tell her that it’s the most evil thing in the world that she should not go anywhere near for at least twenty years, and if she does go near it, terrible, terrible things will happen…You’re not really lying if you tell her that. Its kind of like the truth…

sounds like BURIED TREASURE.[/quote]

LOL - When I was 5 or so, my grandma told me that if I played with it, it would shrival up and fall off. Scared me to death.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
OK, so my 3 year old daughter walks right up to me, grabs my crotch and says “Daddy what is this?”.

“Oh” she says!

Ironically, its their pure innocence that makes stuff like this humorous. They don’t find it strange at all…but tell her in 15 years that she did this and she’d be mortified.

Of course, if it was my daughter, I would tell her that it’s the most evil thing in the world that she should not go anywhere near for at least twenty years, and if she does go near it, terrible, terrible things will happen…You’re not really lying if you tell her that. Its kind of like the truth… [/quote]

ever wonder where anorgasmia comes from? X(

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

“Oh” she says!

ever wonder where anorgasmia comes from? X([/quote]

Lousy lovers? :wink:

[quote]ipjunkie wrote:
Our 4 year old girl thinks it’s fun to sing little songs. For instance, she’ll change the words of a song.

“If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” BECOMES: “If you’re happy and you know it touch your penis” OR: “If you’re happy and you know it touch your labia”

We then get after her for saying those words out of context like that, and she proceeds to laugh hysterically.[/quote]

That’s funny. But I don’t know how funny it will be for the family when she’s singing that in front of the kindergarden class…

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

sounds like BURIED TREASURE.[/quote]

Hahahhahahahahha.

We’ve always tried to answer our kids questions honestly. We try to use the correct words & keep it matter of fact. Well this may have backfired. Yesterday one of the kids ratted out the 8 year old. Apparently his cousin asked how babies were made. My 8yo says “you putt the weewee in the wawa and let the people out.” This was again reported to my wife and she tried to change the subject & be all serious. Of course, that made her outburst of laughter that much louder.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
ipjunkie wrote:
Our 4 year old girl thinks it’s fun to sing little songs. For instance, she’ll change the words of a song.

“If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” BECOMES: “If you’re happy and you know it touch your penis” OR: “If you’re happy and you know it touch your labia”

We then get after her for saying those words out of context like that, and she proceeds to laugh hysterically.

That’s funny. But I don’t know how funny it will be for the family when she’s singing that in front of the kindergarden class…[/quote]

YEAH. Tell me about it. It’s very frustrating because most people don’t teach their kids proepr names for body parts, so when she blurts it out in front of mixed company, it rattles people. I can only hope she outgrows this by kindergarten… (Since her b-day is too late in the year for her to go next Sept., she won’t go till 2007. Thank God we have some time!)

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Kids do and say the darndest things! What is the most schocking or embarassing thing your children have done?[/quote]

My son thinks that my daughter has two butts! lol …a big one and a small one.

As for shocking things, my daughter has a habbit of pointing out the obvious in public… loudly so that the person they are talking about can hear them.
“That woman is fat!” (this woman weighed like three hundren pounds)
“She has big cheeks (said about an asian woman who was serving us)”
“That man looks weird (when infact it was a woman)”
“THere are a lot of old people in here!” (it was true)
or "mom, you have string hanging from your… "

Kids…

[quote]ChristinaJenkins wrote:
My son thinks that my daughter has two butts! lol …a big one and a small one.

Kids…

[/quote]

That is tooo funny.

[quote]ChristinaJenkins wrote:

or "mom, you have string hanging from your… "

[/quote]

My daughter caught this on my wife too!

My gym has a pool with family swim hours. I had my four year old daughter in the family lockerroom changing with me. I was changing into my trunks when my daughter yells you, “YUCK! WHAT IS THAT?”

Yes. She is pointing and staring at my penis. I’ve told her all about this particular piece of male anatomy when she was younger so I was little surprised with her shock. For our house, nudity is not a big deal. We teach modesty but not shame. She runs around nekkid when it’s time for a bath.

And then came this: “I’m glad I’m a girl because I don’t want one of those.”

Needless to say, I did some serious covering up when I changed out of my trunks.

[quote]HoosierFan wrote:
[/quote]

What is it about 4 yr olds and their blatant lack of brain-to-mouth filter??? LOL!

Mine asked me, “Mom, what’s wrong w/ [2 yr old friend]'s penis?” She’d seen his mom changing his diaper and that prompted the question. In front of the child’s mother.

The 2 yr old friend is circumcised, her 5 yr old brother and daddy are not.

She just kept going on about it! I couldn’t just give her a simple answer! Kid wanted detail! What’s circumcision? Why do ppl do that? Why is [friend] like that? Why did his mom make that decision? But WHY?

Jeez, kid, let it go, please. Talk to me in a few years. I’ll make you an activist all you want, just, shhh!

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:
HoosierFan wrote:

What is it about 4 yr olds and their blatant lack of brain-to-mouth filter??? LOL!

Mine asked me, “Mom, what’s wrong w/ [2 yr old friend]'s penis?” She’d seen his mom changing his diaper and that prompted the question. In front of the child’s mother.

The 2 yr old friend is circumcised, her 5 yr old brother and daddy are not.

She just kept going on about it! I couldn’t just give her a simple answer! Kid wanted detail! What’s circumcision? Why do ppl do that? Why is [friend] like that? Why did his mom make that decision? But WHY?

Jeez, kid, let it go, please. Talk to me in a few years. I’ll make you an activist all you want, just, shhh![/quote]

Oh no, your daughter is already on the no circumcision wagon? LOL. Funny!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Gothic77 wrote:
Jeez, kid, let it go, please. Talk to me in a few years. I’ll make you an activist all you want, just, shhh!

Oh no, your daughter is already on the no circumcision wagon? LOL. Funny!
[/quote]

Yeah - what else would you expect? lol! She’s also a homebirth advocate and natural healing advocate. hahaha! That said, we do see a regular doctor because traditional medicine does have it’s place. We just prefer natural options first. :slight_smile: