Daddy Has Boobies

Hey guys,

this is gyno related but i didnt want to hack the gyno thread…

My old man just recently realised that he has some serious moobs. He is a builder/carpenter and has been for like 30 years. the guy is seriously built, you would think he was a veteran powerlifter because of a huge torso and legs, and disproportionately small arms. He weighs about 220.

Anyway, he wants to loose his man boobs and has started dieting. Im thinking for him at 47, decreases in natural test and increases in estrogen may have contributed to the boobs.

Im going to get him on Nolva at 20mg ED. and see if this helps. Do you guys recon it would work? i think it cant hurt.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
Hey guys,

this is gyno related but i didnt want to hack the gyno thread…

My old man just recently realised that he has some serious moobs. He is a builder/carpenter and has been for like 30 years. the guy is seriously built, you would think he was a veteran powerlifter because of a huge torso and legs, and disproportionately small arms. He weighs about 220.

Anyway, he wants to loose his man boobs and has started dieting. Im thinking for him at 47, decreases in natural test and increases in estrogen may have contributed to the boobs.

Im going to get him on Nolva at 20mg ED. and see if this helps. Do you guys recon it would work? i think it cant hurt.[/quote]

I recon at age 47 maybe he should see an endo and maybe they can suggest TRT or some other treatment
blood tests are in order before anyone fiddles with hormones.
a better idea would be to direct him to the site,have him sign up and visit the over35 forum,and have him ask his own questions then he can get personalised responses instead of a very well intentioned son guessing at whats wrong.

Nich, I agree and I recon I see what you did there… Ya sneaky monkey.

I did some recon myself, I discovered it’s reckon! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]informal68 wrote:
I did some recon myself, I discovered it’s reckon! :p[/quote]

i recon you recon that reconing recons.

thanks for the good advice BBB. ill get him to do that.

I agree with bushido, I will however add that I recall Poliquin discussing how zinc can help you get rid of non steroid related gyno. It was in a question of strength article and titled no more moobs with a pic of Jack Nicholsons man tits looking soo horrid I almost lost respect for the man.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I agree with bushido, I will however add that I recall Poliquin discussing how zinc can help you get rid of non steroid related gyno. It was in a question of strength article and titled no more moobs with a pic of Jack Nicholsons man tits looking soo horrid I almost lost respect for the man.[/quote]

“YOU CANT HANDLE THE MOOBS!”

zinc huh? interesting.

quite simply he is an aging male, high e2 low testosterone…get a full panel done then find someone (usually going to be a doctor specializing in hormone replacement for men) willing to keep his testosterone in the high normal range and his estrogen (e2) in the low normal range. Its almost scary how many men just accept that as they get older they are suppose to feel and look like crap. I applaud you and your dad for deciding thats not good enough. I would also strongly recommend the over 35 forum for him, he would enjoy it. Nolvadex is not the answer, it does not address the underlying problem of too much aromatase activity in the aging male.

one more thought…make sure you don’t start him on Nolva until you get blood work, otherwise the numbers will be skewed and the problem will not be apparent.