Dad Whacks Teen with Crowbar

this is why you avoid stupid shit like fighting in the street in the first place.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
this is why you avoid stupid shit like fighting in the street in the first place. [/quote]
That wasn’t fighting that looked like rough sex to me, this arm bar submission shit has to stop too many people think they’re the next Lesnar a street fight is punching and kicking and usually the first to connect wins

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]Dijon wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Now before you go talking about “the dads a pussy blah blah blah” you have to remember its a street fight and in a street fight, nothings fair. Being fair in a street fight might mean you laying on the ground after getting whacked with a crowbar and the other guy walking away laughing.[/quote]

He should have brought a .38; it is a street fight after all. All is fair.

[/quote]

If you’re not prepared to take it all the way you have no business getting in a street fight. Things can get real ugly real fast and trying to have a sense of honor in a street fight when no one else does can get you maimed or killed.[/quote]

It’s two teenagers fighting in the burbs. It should have been broken up or allowed to conclude between the two. It’s not a “street fight”. And if you hit my son with a crowbar in the head, you better move to another State under an assumed name. We aint pressing charges, but I’ll show the motherfucker how unfair, and unforgiving, life is. Maybe 6 months, a year…shit happens ya know? Houses burn. People get mugged and attacked all the time. It’s a tough world. [/quote]
Oh yeah a little street justice, just make sure the one getting the punishment doesn’t cry to the cops

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
this is why you avoid stupid shit like fighting in the street in the first place. [/quote]
That wasn’t fighting that looked like rough sex to me, this arm bar submission shit has to stop too many people think they’re the next Lesnar a street fight is punching and kicking and usually the first to connect wins[/quote]

x2. Everyone dumb shit walks around with a MMA or “Tapout” shirt on. The same people love to stare you down as well like they just complete Ultimate Fighter. Its pathetic. The one thing I hate about the uprise of mma

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
x2. Everyone dumb shit walks around with a MMA or “Tapout” shirt on. The same people love to stare you down as well like they just complete Ultimate Fighter. Its pathetic. The one thing I hate about the uprise of mma[/quote]

I think it’s amusing. It’s just too obvious. People that walk around like that have no real training at all. They stick out like sore thumbs.

[quote]Dijon wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
x2. Everyone dumb shit walks around with a MMA or “Tapout” shirt on. The same people love to stare you down as well like they just complete Ultimate Fighter. Its pathetic. The one thing I hate about the uprise of mma[/quote]

I think it’s amusing. It’s just too obvious. People that walk around like that have no real training at all. They stick out like sore thumbs.[/quote]
Yep these are usually the one’s that make all the noise, I remember working the door and the the loud mouths would always make some comment about “the fighting style they know”, little did they realize there where five guys around ready to kick his ass. I always found a quick kick to someones nuts ended a fight pretty quick myself