Dad Pummels Son's Rival

Where’d you guys find this video of my dad?

At least his son’s a bigger man than he is

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
I don’t even have kids and I would love to punch that guy in the face. People like him should be neutered so they are never allowed to have kids. [/quote]

Hey, his kid tried to break up the fight. But he does deserve the punishment for being a terrible father.

16 years aren’t kids IMO…more like ‘trainee’ adults, all of these idiots should probably get in trouble.

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:
16 years aren’t kids IMO…more like ‘trainee’ adults, all of these idiots should probably get in trouble. [/quote]

What in the flying fuck does this have to do with the thread? Seriously. Idiot.

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:
16 years aren’t kids IMO…more like ‘trainee’ adults, all of these idiots should probably get in trouble. [/quote]

What in the flying fuck does this have to do with the thread? Seriously. Idiot.[/quote]
lulz

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

What in the flying fuck does this have to do with the thread? Seriously. Idiot.[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm…let me see now, because 16 year olds should be responsible enough already to not get involved in this kind of silly shit.

Plus, like I said, 16 year olds aren’t kids IMO. Also, depending on what exactly 16 year old said to the dudes dad…well…maybe he was asking for it.

Old enough to fight & talk shit, old enough for a knuckle sandwich!!

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

Hmmmmmmmm…let me see now, because 16 year olds should be responsible enough already to not get involved in this kind of silly shit.

[/quote]

Don’t overlook the role of dad in all this. He appointed himself referee of a fight he not only couldn’t control, but ended up getting involved in it. If you want to talk about responsibility, you should look to the 35 year-old man who set up the fight, the rest of the adults who stood around watching, and the person filming it. Basically everyone that turned it into a sideshow.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t overlook the role of dad in all this. He appointed himself referee of a fight he not only couldn’t control, but ended up getting involved in. If you want to talk about responsibility, you should look to the 35 year-old man who set up the fight, the rest of the adults who stood around watching, and the person filming it. Basically everyone that turned it into a sideshow.[/quote]

Absolutely, the dad + all of the other fully-fledged adults were retarded to have ever even seriously considered being involved in this. Then again, if I had a 16 year kid of my own, I’d like to they they’d be mature enough already to not get involved in organized violence.

If they get into a fight somewhat spontaneously, after a lot of provocation, fair enough. Anything other than is just asking for something to go badly wrong.

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t overlook the role of dad in all this. He appointed himself referee of a fight he not only couldn’t control, but ended up getting involved in. If you want to talk about responsibility, you should look to the 35 year-old man who set up the fight, the rest of the adults who stood around watching, and the person filming it. Basically everyone that turned it into a sideshow.[/quote]

Absolutely, the dad + all of the other fully-fledged adults were retarded to have ever even seriously considered being involved in this. Then again, if I had a 16 year kid of my own, I’d like to they they’d be mature enough already to not get involved in organized violence.

If they get into a fight somewhat spontaneously, after a lot of provocation, fair enough. Anything other than is just asking for something to go badly wrong. [/quote]
So you’d be cool with your 16yo son being beaten by a 35yo man if he started it?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]

If they get into a fight somewhat spontaneously, after a lot of provocation, fair enough. Anything other than is just asking for something to go badly wrong. [/quote]
So you’d be cool with your 16yo son being beaten by a 35yo man if he started it?[/quote]

‘Cool’ with it would be an overstatement.

The honest answer would be: It would depend on the circumstances.

I just know, thinking back to when I was 16, If went up to some guy in 20’s or 30’s & antagoized with any great conviction, I’d expect a punch in the face.

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]

So you’d be cool with your 16yo son being beaten by a 35yo man if he started it?[/quote]

I just know, thinking back to when I was 16, If went up to some guy in 20’s or 30’s & antagoized with any great conviction, I’d expect a punch in the face.
[/quote]
I don’t think that’s what happenned here, and you didn’t anwer my question. Yes or no?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
I don’t think that’s what happenned here, and you didn’t anwer my question. Yes or no?[/quote]

Ok then, yes, if he started it.

I dont see anything wrong.

I think loud moth kids need to get their faces pounded in when they cross lines. The kid crossed a line and got a lesson taught to him. If I had a son, I would want someone to do that to him to put his punk ass back in his place. Some people need their ass kicked. Kid or not.

You all act like this is new and appauling. Kids have been challendinh adults forever…adults hae been futtig them down forever. That is how it should be. You can bet the kid isnt going to come at anyone crazy anytime soon…

IDK if I agree with a beating that bad…If I was Gary I would have gave him a few shots and wrestled with him a bit until he wore himself out.

Dont start no shit
Wont be no shit

Who wants to bet the son got a beating later too, for losing the fight?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I think loud moth kids need to get their faces pounded in when they cross lines. The kid crossed a line and got a lesson taught to him. If I had a son, I would want someone to do that to him to put his punk ass back in his place. Some people need their ass kicked. Kid or not.

You all act like this is new and appauling. Kids have been challendinh adults forever…adults hae been futtig them down forever. That is how it should be. You can bet the kid isnt going to come at anyone crazy anytime soon…

IDK if I agree with a beating that bad…If I was Gary I would have gave him a few shots and wrestled with him a bit until he wore himself out.

Dont start no shit
Wont be no shit

[/quote]

I tend to agree if this were a random encounter but Dad is reffing a fight.

1. why in hell would he be over seeing a fight between minors. This aint the 1950’s and just speaks to immaturity.
  2. I wouldn’t expect my kid, or anyone’s kid to do the right thing in that situation (like go home). Its a fight and your blood is boiling.
  3. If dad had beat up my kid after watching this fight, i’d have his son watch me beat the crap out of his dad. 2 wrongs make a left!!

[/quote]

That’s true about kids pushing boundaries, but you have to wonder what the father has been doing that any discipline has to be meted out by another adult. Short of dad not being there or being unable to keep the son on the straight and narrow (through disabilty etc.), I see no excuse for letting your kid act like cock of the walk.

Not when it means that that behaviour ends in a battering from a grown man. The problem was that Gary was always going to be biased towards his son (when his son walks away, Gary tries to get him to come back). It wouldn’t take much trash talk from the other kid to push him over the edge…“I kicked your son’s ass, I’ll kick yours too”, words to that effect.

What I’m saying is, if your son needs to have his ass kicked by a semi-stranger more than twice his age, then you’ve failed him as a parent.

[quote]roybot wrote:
… What I’m saying is, if your son needs to have his ass kicked by a semi-stranger more than twice his age, then you’ve failed him as a parent.

[/quote]

X2

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
… What I’m saying is, if your son needs to have his ass kicked by a semi-stranger more than twice his age, then you’ve failed him as a parent.

[/quote]

X2
[/quote]

I could agree with that if this was a random encounter. Your kid is at the local 5ndime and gets nasty to somebody but this situation is completely different. Here you have an adult acting like a child (didn’t hear any audio btw) by watching two kids fight and then he can’t keep his hands off another kid.

I have daughters and none are punks. But if one of them comes to me with a problem about another kid, we don’t go into the backyard to take care of it - we go see the girls parents. If they can’t act like adults then and maybe then I have to treat the parents like children and give them a spanking. But hey, somebody has to be the adult.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

Dont start no shit
Wont be no shit

[/quote]

I tend to agree if this were a random encounter but Dad is reffing a fight.

1. why in hell would he be over seeing a fight between minors. This aint the 1950’s and just speaks to immaturity.
  2. I wouldn’t expect my kid, or anyone’s kid to do the right thing in that situation (like go home). Its a fight and your blood is boiling.
  3. If dad had beat up my kid after watching this fight, i’d have his son watch me beat the crap out of his dad. 2 wrongs make a left!![/quote]

Im not a fan of that whole “this is 2011” phrase or train of thought. We hear so much about how kids are pussies compared to older generations, yet, when a fight happens…its not right? Maybe it should be the 50’s again?

Reffing a fight isnt a bad thing. I stops either kid from being jumped…lets them vent frustration without being hurt too bad…