DAA During PCT

Anyone ever use it during PCT? I did my first couple of cycles but haven’t recently. Not too convinced it isn’t suppressive.

Anybody have any data on that? Is there any utility for it during PCT or is it just throwing money away?

I don’t think there’s any more use in the PCT than there is generally, which is not much (some temporary effect, but not continuing.)

It’s probably just throwing money away, and certainly not getting much for the money.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Anyone ever use it during PCT? I did my first couple of cycles but haven’t recently. Not too convinced it isn’t suppressive.

Anybody have any data on that? Is there any utility for it during PCT or is it just throwing money away?[/quote]

well, i haven’t used it (yet), but still think there is some value in in, as long as one keeps the cycles short.

“D-Aspartate can influence the testicles via the NMDA receptors, present in both Leydig and Sertoli cells of the testes. After being taking up into a cell, D-Aspartate appears to have the ability to induce testosterone release, although it tends to work synergistically with hCG by increasing the efficacy of hCG on a testicular cell. This increase in testosterone synthesis is not seen after 1 hour of incubation (yet is after 16 hours), and can both increase cholesterol transport into the inner mitochondrial membrane by increasing expression of the StAR protein, which is a transporter that brings cholesterol into the mitochondria. hCG treatment is able to increase expression of StAR itself via a cAMP dependent pathway, and incubation of a cell with D-Aspartate can increase hCG-induced StAR mRNA upregulation 3.5-fold and protein content by 1.9-fold and can increase in cAMP levels by 3.1-fold at 0.1mM and 5.25-fold at 5.25mM.”

well, you’re the two people I wanted to chime in, but you disagree with one another!

The synergy with hCG is quite interesting. I have given up on running hCG through my cycle and just blast it at the end these days, so potentially I could add some DAA during the blast. Hmm.

Aren’t you afraid you’ll start lactating lol

I was assuming good testicular function hadn’t been lost.

It’s possible (also possible not) DAA might be of value when it has been.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
well, you’re the two people I wanted to chime in, but you disagree with one another!

The synergy with hCG is quite interesting. I have given up on running hCG through my cycle and just blast it at the end these days, so potentially I could add some DAA during the blast. Hmm.[/quote]

^well, i think that’s prolly the best way to take it.

i think we have seen enough horror stories of guys that use it too long and have prolactin issues for me to want to use DAA more than once every couple months…

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Aren’t you afraid you’ll start lactating lol[/quote]

haha, it wasn’t so bad last time!