D Wood - A New Beginning...

I’m glad you are kicking ass, that must feel so good!

Tell me about it! Every day I give the little one a pep talk about how wonderful it is out here, how much more room there is, all the kisses he/she will get, how much fun it will be to meet daddy… nothing is working yet.

I’m partially dilated and supposedly the head is +1… soooo things are supposed to be happening. Right? :slight_smile:

Little highjack for sic, I hope you don’t mind d wood…
Things are happening for sure at 1 cm. Get hubby to take you for a drive over a bumpy road. I’m serious. After being at 2 cm for 2 weeks and having labour pains start and stop, that seemed to get the process in high gear. I delivered in within 24 hours of that bumpy road.
Very excited for you and I wish you a safe and beautiful delivery of your little blessing.
db

Thanks Diana. :slight_smile: I’m actually dreading the ride to the hospital because it is down one incredibly crappy bumpy road. Maybe I’ll take a pre-delivery trip and see what happens. So far the walking hasn’t done anything but give me a sore back. I’m not about to try castor or cod liver oil after Yo Momma’s story. Ouch!

So I just logged in today for the first time in a while and I see sic had her baby!! Congrats!
So the gym is going great, Jen Heath is THE BEST… so helpful, sweet, motivating, encouraging… I can go on. The weight training is going well, and I am doing my best with my diet. A girl has got to live sometimes right?? Otherwise, not much to tell.

My daughter is almost 4 months and SO sweet and happy!! She is such a blessing. She rolled over officially on Feb 18th. She (and I) was so proud of herself!! It was adorable.
Until next time…
D

[quote]d wood wrote:
So I just logged in today for the first time in a while and I see sic had her baby!! Congrats!
So the gym is going great, Jen Heath is THE BEST… so helpful, sweet, motivating, encouraging… I can go on. The weight training is going well, and I am doing my best with my diet. A girl has got to live sometimes right?? Otherwise, not much to tell.

My daughter is almost 4 months and SO sweet and happy!! She is such a blessing. She rolled over officially on Feb 18th. She (and I) was so proud of herself!! It was adorable.
Until next time…
D[/quote]

HEY!!! Nice to hear from you. I’m glad you let us know your doing well doing well and congrats on the baby and all. Good to hear your up and rolling again with training and diet, and Living.

Thanks for dropping us a line, Been way to long. Keep in touch for sure it gets crazy for all of us at times. I know it has been and is for me too.

Keep on truckin, :slight_smile: and keep us informed of your progress
Phill