D-bol

A client of mine recently began discussing that he feels its time to take his training to the next level. he is not a new lifter by any means, he has actually won several local naturaly bodybuilding shows. He began asking me about oral dbol, and how that would be as his first steroid cycle.

what are you opinions on using oral dianabol and only dianabol at a low dose (25mg) per day, for a first transition into the “enhanced body”

i know ur all gonna be like “oh ur a newbie” or whatever…im not. i just simply want your opinion on this matter. thanks!

Either your a dealer or a trainer but I highly recommended not mixing the two. If you ever get pinched your labeled as a drug dealer and thats the end of your training career as you know it. I’ve seen it happen and it’s sad.

lol im a trainer, not a dealer, he was simply asking my opinion on the matter, gave it to him, now im curious on others opinions. He knows all about pct and plans on using nolva.

go for it

Dezz

If he wants to use, let him use. Wouldn’t recommend dbol by itself though.

So you are saying that he knows all about PCT and is planning on using Nolva…now , isn’t this awesome…if he knows all about PCT, how come he knows nothing about steroids? and how come he asks you?
what are his goals? age? stats? all of that is important as well and general knowledge…

You and he should study a bit more about the compounds used, then get back with the questions (if there any)

peace out

[quote]JohnnyMack wrote:
lol im a trainer, not a dealer, he was simply asking my opinion on the matter, gave it to him, now im curious on others opinions. He knows all about pct and plans on using nolva.[/quote]

damn…I think i’ll go tea bag my grandmother or something.

weak shit.!!!

my client is deathly afraid of steroids, but still wants to “step up his game”. hes tired of using supps like superdorl and other pro-hormone type supps. he simply asked me if d-bol would be a good beginner oral to just start out on. i was simply wondering what others thought. a yes or no answer and a brief explanation is all i need. everybody says all this b.s., its prolly cuz you dont know urself. Please reply with a simple yes or no and a brief explanation.

most will say no. d-bol alone is not the ideal beginners cycle…its not a great cycle at any time IMO.

that being said. d-bol only at a decent dose (40-50 mg ED) would yield decent results if run concurrently with an AI like a-dex and a strict diet, with high intensity training and proper rest. PCT would be the key in retaining gains post cycle, along with a continued high calorie clean diet. 4 weeks should suffice for a cycle length. but again, its not the most ideal option.

test only is a good option for a first cycle. 500 mg/week of test enanthate for 8-10 weeks. the d-bol could be used as a jumpstart during the first 4, and stacking it with test will yield better, more maintainable gains.

take some advice. NEVER RUN JUST AN ORAL STEROID. NEVER DO AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE. TEST IS YOUR FRIEND. USE DBOL FOR FRONTLOADING FOR THE FIRST 4 WEEKS AND THEN USE AN INJECTION. thats what i would tell your pansy client. OH AND FOR CHRIST SAKE DO SOME READING.

[quote]pankie wrote:
take some advice. NEVER RUN JUST AN ORAL STEROID. NEVER DO AN ORAL ONLY CYCLE. TEST IS YOUR FRIEND. USE DBOL FOR FRONTLOADING FOR THE FIRST 4 WEEKS AND THEN USE AN INJECTION. thats what i would tell your pansy client. OH AND FOR CHRIST SAKE DO SOME READING.[/quote]

Here’s something to think about…
First the excerpt:

Q: Hope you can help me. Dianabol 5 mg tablets: what kind of cycle do you recommend for me to use?

I am a 23-year-old male. I have been training for 5 years and have used Dianabol once about 2 years ago with very good results. I gained 8 kg, but it was mostly water. I didn’t have any side effects (I think), maybe higher blood pressure.

I want to minimize side effects, and I am considering using a 6-week cycle, or should I just forget Dianabol and use Deca instead? I know it’s much safer, but I don’t like needles. Any advice?

A: Much depends here on what gains you are looking for. Did you mind gaining water? If not and you suffered no side effects “better the devil you know” as they say. Deca will not yield the same gains on its own although you will not hold as much water. As a sole product, I like the following short cycle for Dianabol use for a relative novice.

Days 1-11: 40 mg/day
Days 12-21: 25 mg/day
Days 22-28: off
Days 29-39: 50 mg/day
Days 40-49: 30 mg/day

A couple of HCG injections (1500 IU) could be taken on days 22 and 28. This could be repeated on days 49 and 52. I have found this simple cycle to be relatively very effective. Anti-gonadatropic effects usually begin after around 20 days, but here you take a break and take HCG to counteract this. Hopefully when the body has more or less bounced back you increase the dosage by around 20-25% and follow the same pattern. 10 mg per day Nolvadex would be a good idea here also.

…and the link:

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=5bb

[quote]JohnnyMack wrote:
my client is deathly afraid of steroids, but still wants to “step up his game”. hes tired of using supps like superdorl and other pro-hormone type supps. he simply asked me if d-bol would be a good beginner oral to just start out on.[/quote]

Scared of steroids, but took superdrol? That made me squirt milk out my nose.

[quote]JohnnyMack wrote:
my client is deathly afraid of steroids, but still wants to “step up his game”. hes tired of using supps like superdorl and other pro-hormone type supps. he simply asked me if d-bol would be a good beginner oral to just start out on. i was simply wondering what others thought. a yes or no answer and a brief explanation is all i need. everybody says all this b.s., its prolly cuz you dont know urself. Please reply with a simple yes or no and a brief explanation.[/quote]

First off, it’s hard to look past your command of the English language, or lack thereof. If you were my trainer I’d stay far, far away from whatever spandex hell-hole you “train” at.

In order.

Saying

Followed by

Shows me and the population of this board that neither you nor your “client” can read, Superdrol is NOT a supplement; Superdrol is an ACTIVE HORMONE that is modified so it is legal…barely.

If you or your client knew how to read, you’d both have read that if not taken properly Superdrol can lead to nasty sides, not limited to gyno and whacked out liver function.

Next up!

Or they ‘prolly’ say all this B.S. because they don’t want you giving the green light to an equally under-informed person to take some pink pills that will

Lastly

Hows about this, pilgrim.

You go read http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=354419