T Nation

D-bol

I have an injectable D-bol solution. It is 25 mg per 1 cc. Can this be taken orally?

Yes.

Yes, both have the same chemical structure… just like Winny tabs and Winny Depot.

[quote]justinp wrote:
Yes.[/quote]

Yes, but it won’t be nearly as effective.

Yep, I forgot to add what RoadWarrior said. A good rule-of-thumb is to double your dosage of any chemical orally, that you would normally take intramuscularly. Good luck.

I’ve read estimates that say oral adm vs. inj. adm is about 2/3 as effective.

MK

I dont know if thats true or not. I’ve heard it said that injectable dbol is less efficient.

That was just what someone on another board tossed at me, i’ve seen no hard evidence.

[quote]justinp wrote:
I dont know if thats true or not. I’ve heard it said that injectable dbol is less efficient.

That was just what someone on another board tossed at me, i’ve seen no hard evidence.[/quote]

That could very well be possible…The majority of info. that is thrown out on boards like this is based upon pure anectdotal evidence…Very few bro’s (like prisoner and myself) will be able to substantiate their reasoning w/ a scientific explanation.
I will say this re:the dbol…If one were to inject it, the optimal pattern would be at least 2x/day as dbol’s half-life is ~4.5hrs…too much poking 4 me:)

MK

The difference is in absorption. Not all is absorbed in from the GI. However orals usually cost substantially less then injectable suspensions, so typically orals are still the way to go.