D-bol?!!

does d bol show up on a drug screening test for job employment

what is your line of work and what kind of drugs are they screening you for?

Depends on the job; 99.9% of jobs won’t test for it

Why the hell are you only taking dbol?

bmc

doubtful unless you are planning on joining the
NY Yankees or the NFL or NBA or you are an olympic athlete. Most police depts do not even test.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:

bmc[/quote]

Lmao!! that is funny as fuck!! hahahaa!!

i dont know what they are screening for…but i bought d bol…im 19…104lbs what else should i take with it…my supplyer told me to take 3 pills a day because of my weight…any advice…

Give it back to your supplier until you have some sort of clue what your doing. Thats my advice.

i want him to take it. i want to see what happens

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
i dont know what they are screening for…but i bought d bol…im 19…104lbs what else should i take with it…my supplyer told me to take 3 pills a day because of my weight…any advice…[/quote]

The thing is, as your age to starty steroids usually will lead to premature testosterone replacement therapy at some point in the future.

It is also the fact that dianabol alone often causes large weight gain that is impossible…nay, unlikely to keep on.
This is added to by the fact that you know nothing about training, eating and bodybuilding in general (at 105lbs i feel safe assuming this) let alone post cycle therapy and safe usage of such a drug.

Taking steroids is not as simple as a couple of pills a day and hey presto! your big!

not in the slightest.

I will add that if i saw your supplier - as big as he may be - i would be tempted to take out his eyes for him. It is totally immoral and unethical to give that drug to you, at your age and with your experience and knowledge being where it is. Nowhere.

Throw em, give em back and say you wanna train natural for a bit and do it properly. Not 1 single “big” muscular person you see got there by shortcuts. You cannot take dbol at 105lbs and put on weight that will stay - you’ll just do damage.

OK?

JJ

Holy smokes do I hope he meant kg and not lbs even 140 as a typo not 104. Damn

Holy fucking shit! 104lbs where do you live Ethiopia?!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Holy fucking shit! 104lbs where do you live Ethiopia?! [/quote]

lmfao

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Holy fucking shit! 104lbs where do you live Ethiopia?! [/quote]

Maybe he doesn’t have any legs. Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt haha.

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i want him to take it. i want to see what happens[/quote]

I second this.

I’m so sick of tiny little asswipes coming on to this board and saying “yea im takin roids to get swole”.

If at least one of them fails and crashes and burns and is removed from the gene pool in such a spectacular fashion that God himself says “Damn, that motherfucker was stupid. No more drinking on the job for me!”, then it will all be worth it.

Ahh maybe give the kid a break, Give him constructive critisism. I mean im drug-free and all that but when i came on here i was looking around for that super quick way to get hyyooogggeeee, but Prof X, Hanley and others helped me out along the way, and now here I am 2 years down the road with a bunch of PL meet 1st place trophies and dont plan to stop. Maybe he will follow the right path and get there the correct way, cut him some slack

[quote]Makavali wrote:
eremesu wrote:
i want him to take it. i want to see what happens

I second this.

I’m so sick of tiny little asswipes coming on to this board and saying “yea im takin roids to get swole”.

If at least one of them fails and crashes and burns and is removed from the gene pool in such a spectacular fashion that God himself says “Damn, that motherfucker was stupid. No more drinking on the job for me!”, then it will all be worth it.[/quote]

I have been privy to such an event: A jock going buckwild! with SD. To add to Maks comment: God spoketh, “Thou shall not doeth Tequila night no longer, I shall smite thee, oh one of big arms and skinny legs, for I am kind.”

Did we ever establish how much this guy weighs?

bmc

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i want him to take it. i want to see what happens[/quote]

hahahaha i second this… This guy cant be serious

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
BMC85 wrote:

bmc

Lmao!! that is funny as fuck!! hahahaa!![/quote]

haahaa!!! Ill 3rd that , man ur messing around with ur bodies hormones,and at 19 too , go do some research. best thing u can do,