D-bol, Winstrol, and Anavar Stack?

Basically, this is all I have on hand. Can I stack these orals for an effective cycle?

you can stack them

it will be far from effective considering gains / side effects…

(meaning other options will give better results)

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
Basically, this is all I have on hand. Can I stack these orals for an effective cycle?[/quote]

I find it hard to believe that you can access legit anavar but cannot find any test.

My guess is thats is all he purchased as he doesnt like scary needles. Hence thats is now whats on hand.

How about sell the var and buy some test.

Then run your winny, dbol, test stack and enjoy being a god for a few months.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
My guess is thats is all he purchased as he doesnt like scary needles. Hence thats is now whats on hand.[/quote]

Dude, I actually enjoy pinning. Problem is customs.

If you used high enough doses it would be effective.

I wanted to experiment on the efficacy of oxandrolone and while I found 150 mg/day of oxandrolone to not do much, combining 75 mg/day oxandrolone with 75 mg/day Anadrol – I know that’s an odd dose but I wanted to keep the total milligrams the same for better comparison – was very effective.

The problem is that contrary to what so many steroid books say, oxandrolone is similarly liver-toxic as is typical of 17a-alkylated androgens.

So taking an effective dose of oxandrolone plus a traditional effective dose of Dianabol (for example 50 mg/day) plus a traditional effective oral dose of Winstrol (for example 100 mg/day) is piling on quite a lot of alkylateds. It would be okay for a short period of time but wanting to run a lengthier cycle with all these alkylateds might not be the smartest thing.

If going for that general plan and intending to go more than just a couple of weeks, why not drop the Winstrol. Effectiveness won’t be greatly reduced but at least the total load of alkylateds will be substantially reduced to a more reasonable level.

As with any Dbol run, eventually you hit the ground pretty hard.

But the ride down is super fun.

I take it you chose var for “lean” gains as most of the dbols effects will disperse during the pct.

So you can’t get vials or pins thru customs Im confused

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
So you can’t get vials or pins thru customs Im confused[/quote]

you dont need to get pins through customs they are legally required to sell them to keep junkies from screwing themselves over, in the US atleast.

I think it would be more dangerous to bring that many tabs through than some vials.

If you want to be careful you could just mail it, or drive it, they dont usually search cars that much.

Did you tell your liver to take a holiday when you cycle these bro? (im jokin with ya not being a dick)

get some test like someone else has said, its better to wait and be happy rather than rush and be pissed.