D-bol/Winni-v

Well im new to this site but but it looks like you can get good information out of this site.

But I’m looking for some advice Im about 5’11" and weight about 230 Im looking to get down to 200 pounds but and the same time build muscle and get cut while working out.

Im looking to purchase D-BOL and WINNI-V. Does anybody have any adivce about these two products?

When is the right time to take them do I split up the dosage or take all before work out.

Or is this even a good product for reaching my goal?

Like I said my goal is to be 200 pounds, slim but at the same time build muscle

Arn’t those the brand names of “legal steroids”?

Or are you talking about the real deal.

Hope you didn’t buy any of that shit.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Hope you didn’t buy any of that shit. [/quote]

ooo shit there is another rip off Typical word with those labs Winni-v

winni-v is a ripoff of a steroid and is not the real thing, and it isnt even a steroid at all.

I can’t belive people fall for it…I really can’t.

There is a cartoon pig on the label!

DAMN!

I’m new to the world of steroids and i’m looking for advice on what to take and what to void. I’ve heard that d-bol is an effective mass buildernbut i don’t know how to get a hold of it. does anyone have advice for someone who has never taken steroids before and how to go about it.
Thanks for your help.

Do your research. That will answer all your questions.

[quote]panther66 wrote:
I’m new to the world of steroids and i’m looking for advice on what to take and what to void. I’ve heard that d-bol is an effective mass buildernbut i don’t know how to get a hold of it. does anyone have advice for someone who has never taken steroids before and how to go about it.
Thanks for your help.[/quote]

If this is a serious question then you are no where near ready for AAS.

please tell me your not serious

They busted theese fakes a while ago
if theyr made by SDI Labs heres a link to a report they did a while back about them.
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=462029

[quote]bboybean wrote:
panther66 wrote:
Thanks for your help.

If this is a serious question then you are no where near ready for AAS.

please tell me your not serious

[/quote]

maybe your right but i came here looking for advice but if all you have to give is insults than i assume that you don’t know anything either,
With all do respect, not really.

[quote]panther66 wrote:
Thanks for your help.[/quote]

i say your full of shit

Dezz