D-Bol, T-Cyp, and Andriol Cycle??

I have not been on a cycle in over 8 years. I currently have access to D-Bol, Test Cyp, and Andriol. Would someone give me a good plan for an effective cycle?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
balisk wrote:
I have not been on a cycle in over 8 years. I currently have access to D-Bol, Test Cyp, and Andriol. Would someone give me a good plan for an effective cycle?

Ditch the andriol - it has laughably poor bioavailability - run the test cyp for 12-16 weeks (@400-600mg/wk), with a frontload (800-1200mg/ wk 1). Use the dbol for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart only (25-50mg ED)or if you have enough dbol, run it weeks 1-4, 8-12. Wait 4 weeks from your last inj. and begin PCT.

What are you plans for PCT BTW?

bushy[/quote]

Bush,

Could he use the andriol in the morning during PCT kind of like the Dbol PCT?

Everything is still in the planning stages. Any ideas?

How old are you?

Too old. I’m 33.

Back when I did my original cycle, I used Sustanon and and Test Enanthe and got some good results.

I’m currently working in a different country and do not have my normal roid literature with me.

I do appreciate all of the input. I also forgot to mention I have Nolv. too.

bushy thanks for the input. I’m really looking forward to starting my first cycle in many years. I’m being delayed by a hopefully minor shoulder probem and will start as soon as I am healed. I don’t want to waste my time and money. Again thanks for the input.

Whats everyones opinion on how often to take Test Cyp.
EOD, Weekly, ??? I used to take my Test every fourth day (2x per week)

Opinions please