D-Bol Pyramid: Lipid/Liver

Dude, Dbol is an outdated shit drug. EQ is superior when you measure totals. Sides, kept gains, # of admins, etc. NO EQ will not blow you up like a fish…who gives a shit??? It’s either Deca ($$) or EQ ($). Test is good but it will swell your prostrate up like a balloon.

Again, stick w/ Deca or EQ and don’t beleive the juice-punk mantra of relying on drugs to give you gains that only hard ass, nut-busting work will deliver. I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination that certain steroids will not speed your gains up like bottle of nitrous in a Ford Focus…becuz they damn sure will. Any BB who builds his body totally w/ drugs is a fool who once clean is gonna shrink like wilted flower in the summer sun.

[quote]FortDodge wrote:
Dude, Dbol is an outdated shit drug. EQ is superior when you measure totals. Sides, kept gains, # of admins, etc. NO EQ will not blow you up like a fish…who gives a shit??? It’s either Deca ($$) or EQ ($). Test is good but it will swell your prostrate up like a balloon.

Again, stick w/ Deca or EQ and don’t beleive the juice-punk mantra of relying on drugs to give you gains that only hard ass, nut-busting work will deliver. I am not saying by any stretch of the imagination that certain steroids will not speed your gains up like bottle of nitrous in a Ford Focus…becuz they damn sure will. Any BB who builds his body totally w/ drugs is a fool who once clean is gonna shrink like wilted flower in the summer sun.[/quote]

Wow, an angry young man.

ANYWAY… i never tried EQ, but i have always been a fan of deca, but its prog. effects are a cunt, plus i like the idea of a slightly more effective, vascular deca that increases your appetite - i been wanting to give boldenone a run for a while now.

I would have EQ as a first cycle on its own. It is too late for me now though unless i use large ass doses, so i think 300mg of bold and 500mg of test next time would go down nicely…

Joe