D-bol Problem

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
All dbol is fake.

Just like Anavar.

All fake, all the time.

Its children’s benadryl, thats why you get sleepy when you take your tabs preworkout.[/quote]

Goddammit! Fuck! Here I was telling myself wow what a great pump and all the while its fuckin’ kiddies medicine! Well motherfuckshit!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
All dbol is fake.

Just like Anavar.

All fake, all the time.

Its children’s benadryl, thats why you get sleepy when you take your tabs preworkout.

Goddammit! Fuck! Here I was telling myself wow what a great pump and all the while its fuckin’ kiddies medicine! Well motherfuckshit! [/quote]

hey,hey,hey language!!!

childrens benededryl does not deserve your sass damnit…
:wink:

[quote]Nich wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
All dbol is fake.

Just like Anavar.

All fake, all the time.

Its children’s benadryl, thats why you get sleepy when you take your tabs preworkout.

Goddammit! Fuck! Here I was telling myself wow what a great pump and all the while its fuckin’ kiddies medicine! Well motherfuckshit!

hey,hey,hey language!!!

;)[/quote]

Thats right, think of all those times when benadryl has saved you from working out too late…forgetting about what time it is, and taking a shit load of caffinine preworkout and not being able to sleep for hours.

Good ole over the counter sedatives, I take a few and Im out.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Nich wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:
All dbol is fake.

Just like Anavar.

All fake, all the time.

hey,hey,hey language!!!

:wink:

Thats right, think of all those times when benadryl has saved you from working out too late…forgetting about what time it is, and taking a shit load of caffinine preworkout and not being able to sleep for hours.

Good ole over the counter sedatives, I take a few and Im out.[/quote]

Yeppers, I remember a time in Vegas I think I was over 2 grams deep. Long story, we did lift meet of sorts and my buddy was telling me to keep pounding blues and I had some of my homemade 300milli caps and I was telling myself, “If I can just handle a little more I can make it.” I got my total, which was still piss in comparison but holy fuck mates, I couldn’t bring this bad boy down from 170mph!

The drive to the hotel room we had some rave music going off in the rental car and I puked all over the back seat and on my other buddy. Being my bros and looking out for me they turned up the music and proceeded to take me to the nearest Walgreens for every kind of OTC sedative, peanut butter and some glow sticks. God Bless Nyquil and Skippy peanut butter.

Put me down like a lame horse with only narly nightmares and an erratic heart rate as a consequence. Aww, Vegas. All we needed was a midget hype man during the meet.

LOL!! :D:D:D

Rave music, popping blues like a junkie, gastrointestinal distress, Nyquil, peanut butter, glow sticks, and a midget.

That story has it all, Id watch that movie if it were ever made.

Reminds me of 1996-2006…

serious.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Rave music, popping blues like a junkie, gastrointestinal distress, Nyquil, peanut butter, glow sticks, and a midget.

That story has it all, Id watch that movie if it were ever made.[/quote]

yup def mid 90s

minus midget.
well sometimes I always wanted to get with a midget chick.
there was one I used to see at the clubs hot I mean crazy hot
never gave me the time of day cause I was so wasted she told me her name and I kept saying
“hey, girl”

[quote] Brook wrote:
Reminds me of 1996-2006…

serious.[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

LMAO

[quote]Westclock wrote:

That story has it all, Id watch that movie if it were ever made.[/quote]

lol, it was fun till I pounded the 5th cap and dusted that four pack. I was the only one ODing the rest of my boys had a pretty good buzz going. I think my buddy John was the only other one that took over a gram but he was alright. He was the one driving.

Fucker, I remember when we got back in the car my buddy Nate whipped out the glow sticks and started going off. Doing all sorts of shit and John thinks its time for a drifting session with the rental Camaro outside the parking lot and starts doing his thing.

The lights really jacked me up. I told Nate to stop but, he tells me “I can’t stop!” laughing and going even narlier than before. Meanwhile the car is sliding ass and while I’m trying to spoon cups of peanut butter into my mouth.

My other buddy that was acting as a makeshift co-driver yelling out jibberish to the driver (ala Rally driver) cracks open another blue and the smell of it just made me compulsively puke. All in the name of the iron. We were planning on doing another roadie during the summer but gas prices got retarded.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Westclock wrote:

That story has it all, Id watch that movie if it were ever made.

lol, it was fun till I pounded the 5th cap and dusted that four pack. I was the only one ODing the rest of my boys had a pretty good buzz going. I think my buddy John was the only other one that took over a gram but he was alright. He was the one driving.

Fucker, I remember when we got back in the car my buddy Nate whipped out the glow sticks and started going off. Doing all sorts of shit and John thinks its time for a drifting session with the rental Camaro outside the parking lot and starts doing his thing.

The lights really jacked me up. I told Nate to stop but, he tells me “I can’t stop!” laughing and going even narlier than before. Meanwhile the car is sliding ass and while I’m trying to spoon cups of peanut butter into my mouth.

My other buddy that was acting as a makeshift co-driver yelling out jibberish to the driver (ala Rally driver) cracks open another blue and the smell of it just made me compulsively puke. All in the name of the iron. We were planning on doing another roadie during the summer but gas prices got retarded. [/quote]

D@mn those gas prices! :slight_smile: