D-bol Only First Cycle

Considering using a d-bol only as first cycle. My ntural test levels are on the very low end (got checked by Dr.) I am 30. I have been trining for 15 years and weigh bout 285 and bout 25% bodyft.

I am thinking about doing 20 mgs/ day for 6-10 weeks. Would this be worth my while if I want to start out w/ mild cycle?

Also how much should I expect to pay for d-bol now, my room mate in college used to sell them but that was awhile ago?

Thanks for ny feedback

What goals do you have for this cycle?

I don’t feel dbol only is a good starting cycle regardless if you are bulking or cutting. But the best drug or combination of drugs will depend on what you are trying to do.

Have you asked the doctor for TRT?

Goals:
1.not feel like a pile of shit all the time (I take about 5 vivarin/day just to keep energy levels up, bad I know)
2.make some descent strength gains relative to the work I put into training
3. start a low dose injectable test about six weeks after starting d-bol

Yes I talked to my doc about treatment and he wasn’t having it. I am currently seeking out an endocrinolygist who may be more open to therapy.

train51,
If you plan to talk to a different endo then now is not the time to startin playing around with any AAS at all.
Get that sorted out first.

Thanks. I plan on talking w/ the endo first, but I have a pretty good feeling of what they are going to tell me so I’m just trying to educate myself before I start ‘treatment’ on my own.

If your test levels are on the low side, you should be ok for HRT, depending on the doctor of course.
Check out an article on here by Cy Willson, I think it was called “your doctor, your dealer”, or something like that. There are some good tips on how to bring your test levels down before seeing the doc.

[quote]train51 wrote:
Considering using a d-bol only as first cycle. My ntural test levels are on the very low end (got checked by Dr.) I am 30. I have been trining for 15 years and weigh bout 285 and bout 25% bodyft.

I am thinking about doing 20 mgs/ day for 6-10 weeks. Would this be worth my while if I want to start out w/ mild cycle?

Also how much should I expect to pay for d-bol now, my room mate in college used to sell them but that was awhile ago?

Thanks for ny feedback[/quote]

Oral only cycles are known for working only about as long as you’re ‘on’. I LOVE Dbol with a passion, but its used today mostly at the beginning of a Test cycle for about 4 weeks, to jumpstart gains.

If you are needle phobic, get the doc to put you on Androgel (2 packs/day) and do Dbol 4 weeks on at 40 mg/day, followed by 8 weeks off.

HCG can be injected with a 31 gauge; you should not be afraid of it at all. HCG is injected in your bellyfat. I don’t even feel a 31. You might try to get that with your gel, save some misery later.

Read anything by KSMan on this site, btw.

All the best!!
HH

I used to be an advocate for D-bol only cycles … then I wised up. Sure you’ll earn some weight but your going to shut yourself down . So why not use Deca and Test ? This way you’ll keep more of your gains. Chek out the Steroid Newbie post.

I was concerned about shutting down, but since I’m already producing jack shit for test would it really make a difference?

I’ll check out the newbie section.

thanks