D-Bol Only Cycle?

I’m not a huge guy, slowly creeping on 160 (started at 120, so it’s progress) w/ ~8% bodyfat.

I was looking at D-bol but heard that oral only cycles are liver toxic, and D-bol gains don’t stick well? I liked the idea of d-bol because it’s oral and better for bulking than t-bol.

One bit I read said to stack D-bol w/ test to get immediate results from the oral and long lasting gains from the oil, but I’m not so hot on the injection deal.

Is there a post-cycle oral stack that would work well with keeping d-bol gains or should I just man up and stack the oral w/ an injectible?

I wouldn’t know anything bout no Dbol. Try stacking 100mg Anadrol with 1 gr Test Prop + 100mcg insulin, 50i.u. HGH and 500mg Epheedra EVERY freakin day!!! U should be dead in 2 yrs max…JUST KIDDING!

Man up and do some more research. j/k I don’t know about your training history but I suggest you keep lifting longer and more intelligently, get your diet down and then look to steroids.

Once you start with the drugs, it becomes a long-term decision and can make it very difficult to want to train naturally as well as understanding how your body responds to differences in nutrition and training w?o the juice.

You’ve put on 40lbs, aim for another good chunk of weight and just keep learning. You’ll know when you’re dedicated and knowledgable enough to pursue this aspect of training.

… solid advice, you should probably start your own blog

yea I’m an internet juice guru. I competed 1x back in the 80’s and placed 11th out of 10 competitors. I realized all u gotta do is permanently fuck up ur body for a Mr Nowhere classic plastic junk trophy that no one gives a shit about. I’m on dialysis 3x a day and a ton of other meds but hey… it’s all worth it…

Garage squatter, is this true or are you just playing fantasy… Cause I like what you have to say. Whether it is real or not, it brings to the surface very REAL, trivial stuff… like tropies, and real stuff like dialysis!!

[quote]Garage Squatter wrote:
yea I’m an internet juice guru. I competed 1x back in the 80’s and placed 11th out of 10 competitors. I realized all u gotta do is permanently fuck up ur body for a Mr Nowhere classic plastic junk trophy that no one gives a shit about. I’m on dialysis 3x a day and a ton of other meds but hey… it’s all worth it…[/quote]

shit yea bro, dialysis 3x a day is enough to kill a moose. totally worth it. speaking of, you change the headlight fluid in your truck yet?