D-Bol Only Cycle

I can only get my hands on D-bol. This will be the first time I’ve tried any type of gear. I weigh 275lbs and have 15% bodyfat. My question is how much and how long? My goals are size and strength. Thank you for your advice Nation.

Pull up warhorse’s thread on steroids for rookies it should explain everthing.

It won’t really be the greatest of cycles. Dbol retains a lot of water and has a high rate of conversion to estrogen. A lot of people find that with dbol only they puff up really big while on cycle but have a tough time retaining much of their size post cycle. I guess it’s worth a crack if its all you can get, but you will need nolvadex or another anti-estrogen to be on the safe side.

JP

If you gotta do it I would do 40mg/day for 6 weeks. That is about the most your liver will take. Drink lots of water and take some milk thistle and maybe some dandelion root. It will be hard too keep any gains though due to the shortness of the cycle and the high conversion to estrogen. If you can get some test in there. This really isn’t a good cycle.

[quote]rommel wrote:
I can only get my hands on D-bol. This will be the first time I’ve tried any type of gear. I weigh 275lbs and have 15% bodyfat. My question is how much and how long? My goals are size and strength. Thank you for your advice Nation.[/quote]

This is retarded. You will regret it later.

I have a friend who’s only doing d-bol as cycle and you would be surprised how he get big and how he retain his gain. A lot of people do that kind of cycle and like it. You should find some anti-es in case. For my experience, I never had any problem but some people are more prone to gyneco or water retention that can cause them to have trouble breathing.
I would stack another roids with that. Do some research.

STACK