D-BOL-ENANTHATE BLEND

oh and 12 weeks is just to long for enanthate IMO. lastly, i dont like the bridge concept. to me either your on or off. trying to find a middle ground is dangerous. but i do like primo for 2 to 3 weeks at cycles end as i try to retain gains while preparing for recovery.

I’d suggest you read more on HCG. My take on the stuff I’ve read recently is that all it does is return your balls to their former volume while risking permanent desensitization to LH. (And yeah, it temporarily boosts Testosterone.)

I’ve used HCG in the past but probably will not use it again. But if you’re running one long cycle after another and can’t stand balls the size of peanuts, maybe it’s a choice.

Yes there is a risk of desensitization, however, if you keep the doses to 500 i.u. or lower you avoid this risk. As far as testicular atrophy, studies have shown that the pituitary doesn’t have a problem with begining production of LH and FSH d/t a negative feedback loop. Whether clomid is used or not,once the body sences low T levels, it kicks back into gear, and sends the testes a message to begin production of T. The problem is, if your testes have not been used in a while, they will have atrophied, and even possibly develeped scarring. Just like any muscle that isn’t used for a while, the testes will not be able to perform at its maximum in an atrophied state. Thus, T production will take longer to return then if they had not atrophied due to beening continually stimulated through use of HCG throughout the cycle. In short HCG is like “exercise for you balls” -it keeps them in prime condition so afterwards they can come back heavy-metal style!
There is some though out there now that the constant atrophy and hypertrophy of the testicles cannot be good for them, and may cause permanent scarring and decreased functioning. Its best during a cycle to use hcg, prevent this.