D-Bol Dosing/PCT?

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Save the deca for your next cycle

Your first cycle with just test is going to be almost 30 pounds, your not going to see 40 if you add deca in.

So just wait for your next cycle.

Run your dbol and test with an AI, then once your cycle is finished use the SERM for PCT.

You sure about 30 lbs lol? I got 10-12 my first time. Maybe my androgen receptors are just gay like that.

If he eats to gain 20-30lbs he will gain it. The only difference is the steriods will make a higher percent of the weight gain from muscle. [/quote]

You guys experience much joint pain when throwin that kinda weight on that fast? Im expecting some but… Do tell…

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Your first cycle with just test is going to be almost 30 pounds, your not going to see 40 if you add deca in.

Run your dbol and test with an AI, then once your cycle is finished use the SERM for PCT.

You sure about 30 lbs lol? I got 10-12 my first time. Maybe my androgen receptors are just gay like that.

If he eats to gain 20-30lbs he will gain it. The only difference is the steriods will make a higher percent of the weight gain from muscle.

You guys experience much joint pain when throwin that kinda weight on that fast? Im expecting some but… Do tell…

[/quote]

My shoulder got a little worse, but it has been seperated for years now, so how much was due to the increased strength is unknown.

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

If he eats to gain 20-30lbs he will gain it. The only difference is the steriods will make a higher percent of the weight gain from muscle.

[/quote]

warm ups and stretching afterwards becomes a big deal

I used to just show up and go at it, now I warm up slowly, getting everything lose, get the blood going.

And when I cool down I stretch and keep everything moving, ending with a nice hot shower when I get home.

I did have some shoulder issues from bench, and I have a bad knee from highschool sports.

I swear every guy seems to have a shoulder issue, I blame barbell flat bench, it really is rough.

The real trick to managing huge strength gains is not to push it too hard too fast.

Sure you can just keep throwing weight on the bar like a maniac, but your going to hurt something, better to just add the weight on a little slower and be patient.

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

[/quote]

One of the things I’ve learned is to not go overboard in any particular workout. What I mean is that on a good cycle there are going to be times where you feel like you can perform set after set all the while increasing the load.

(No science to back this up) I have found that while my muscles may be able to handle a 5th 6th or even 7th set at a high load, my other parts involved in moving weights may not be able to. I make sure I add weight to the bar every session but I do not train to absolutely anihilate the muscle.

Thanks for everyones input… I’ll for sure start a log when i start my cycle, finding juice isn’t a problem but getting my hands on my AI and SERMS is becoming an issue, I’m aiming for an April start date due to some traveling next month…

Any diet tips would be appreciated too… Its pretty solid but am always open for tips…

Thanks for everyones input… I’ll for sure start a log when i start my cycle, finding juice isn’t a problem but getting my hands on my AI and SERMS is becoming an issue, I’m aiming for an April start date due to some traveling next month…

Any diet tips would be appreciated too… Its pretty solid but am always open for tips…