T Nation

D-Bol Dosing/PCT?

Looking for some solid advice… I’m ready to endure on a DBol only cycle (GP Methan 10)… Wanna see how my body reacts to this before introducing anything else with it… So talking with “Users” and reading and reading I just want some input on… Length I should cycle? Dosing? And when to start PCT? I’m going to use Nolva and Clomid…

So should I start PCT 1 day after my last tab?
Should I start the Nolva before that and the Clomid PC?
I only ask that for the numerous different things I’ve read…

Next… Dosing…
Some say 10 weeks some say 12…
Should I start on 20mg for a couple weeks and then bump up to 30??

Anything that can be added is appreciated… You just read about everyone doing everything differently just wanna know whats worked best with some others… Thx

JESUS CHRIST
NO NO NO

Use fucking test

First cycle.

Test, 500mg a week and dbol kickstart.

Its fucking amazing, just throw in a bottle of test and use about half as much dbol as you originally intended.

Use your SERM’s for PCT and your golden.

25 pounds, massive strength gains, like a hundred something bucks.

Do it.

You cant do 12 weeks of dbol, thats stupid.

12 weeks of test, 4-6 weeks of dbol.

It will be the best cycle of your life.

aromatase inhibitor

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
aromatase inhibitor[/quote]

You suggesting this for my only PCT??
I’ve heard tell but am not overly firmilier with it…

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
aromatase inhibitor

You suggesting this for my only PCT??
I’ve heard tell but am not overly firmilier with it…
[/quote]

No, that isn’t what I am recommending it for. Read the AI/SERM sticky.

what’s the best why to keep his gains after this cycle?

[quote]studioink wrote:
what’s the best why to keep his gains after this cycle?[/quote]

The best way to retain gains made with a dbol cycle is to add testosterone to the cycle.

So speant that last little bit going over the AI/SERM Sticky, now maybe because I just woke up and am on midnights but I’m trying to follow…

So let say I add Test to cycle because that is the consensus and Im cool with that…

I run my planned SERM (Nolva n Clomid) regular dosing…

Then add an AI as well??
This has worked with personal cycles for yourself??

[quote]Westclock wrote:
First cycle.

Its fucking amazing, just throw in a bottle of test and use about half as much dbol as you originally intended.

Do it.

It will be the best cycle of your life.[/quote]

Appreciate your opionion bro…
So lets say 500mg of Test a wk for 12 wks
30 mg DBol ED for 6 weeks
Then how do you feel about adding Deca to this cycle??
Would it be worth it, it’s just a very commen read on here…

Basically Im reading my ass off in plan of a first cycle in a few months time… Im not wanting to go into it blind, the frustrating part is the info Im getting from the boys at my gym is ridiculous compared to everything on here…
Like these guys arn’t doing PCT… There like oh just see how your body reacts, everyone’s different… This is where the 12 weeks of DBol suggestion is from…
So just any advice would be better then what Im getting…

Guys in gyms are most likely complete jack asses.
Test Deca Dbol is a very common cycle, whether its needed for your first cycle is debatable.

If you do plan to do deca, you need to read up a lot more on SERM PCT vs Test taper, read about prolactin issues, Cabergoline/Bromo, and theres probably a lot more that I am leaving out. Test should be the base of most cycles, just keep that in mind. Oral only cycles are not the best idea, for a plethora of reasons.

Throw in Age, and some of your stats to give people a better idea of what they are dealing with.

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:

No, that isn’t what I am recommending it for. Read the AI/SERM sticky.

So speant that last little bit going over the AI/SERM Sticky, now maybe because I just woke up and am on midnights but I’m trying to follow…

So let say I add Test to cycle because that is the consensus and Im cool with that…

I run my planned SERM (Nolva n Clomid) regular dosing…

Then add an AI as well??
This has worked with personal cycles for yourself??

[/quote]

Ideally one should never need to use a SERM during the cycle. They can be used as a method of post cycle therapy.

An AI will prevent testosterone from converting to estrogen. This is all you need to prevent gyno, libido loss, and all that other stuff that comes with elevated estrogen levels.

If you decide to add Test to the cycle (which is recommended) 500mg/wk for 8-10 weeks is perfectly fine for a first cycle. Frontloading it would be wise if you choose to go with 8 weeks. Of course you can frontload for 10 weeks also, and might as well if you have the supplies.

No need for Deca in a first cycle. There is plenty for you to learn about how your body reacts to certain drugs before you should condsider using it.

Have you read the Cycle Planning thread yet?

Check out the Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning sticky thread. It lists a recommended beginner cycle of test e and dbol.

Basically this:

w1-10: test e 250mg 2x/w (500mg/w total)
w1-4: dbol 10mg 3x/d
w1-12: Adex varying doses as required (heavy aromatase weeks 1-4 0.5mg EOD or even ED if tender nipples | weeks 5-10 0.25 EOD | subsequent weeks 0.5mg/w in split EOD doses)

Standard SERM PCT:

W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

An AI like Adex (aromatase inhibitor) is used during cycle and a SERM like Nolva is used for PCT.

I would also frontload the test E to get blood levels up almost immediately instead of the regular 3-5 weeks.

If frontloading, you could shorten the cycle length to 8 weeks then wait 2 weeks and start your SERM PCT.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

Throw in Age, and some of your stats to give people a better idea of what they are dealing with.[/quote]

Ya man,
I’m 25, 6-2, almost 220… 4 years of training like a hardcore freak… 11% BF
Some lifting specs…
I dont do BB bench but…
DB Bench I throw up 95’s 4x
Squat 335 x 3
Dead 410 x 3 (Yesterday Boo ya)
Au natural thus far… 1 bad M1T cycle, but were not gonna talk about that…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Bosser84 wrote:

Ideally one should never need to use a SERM during the cycle. They can be used as a method of post cycle therapy.

[/quote]

I’m following man, I never meant to run my SERM during cycle, just read on guys starting Nolva a little earlier, like a week before the cycles over instead of day after last pill is all. Also wasn’t sure when to start the AI, now I follow its throughout the cycle…

I’m obviously trying to get this science down before I jump in like a lot of idiots I’ve seen…
Thanks for your help though dude.

No problem. You’re on the right track but keep reading until you are comfortable with the details.

[quote]Bosser84 wrote:
Westclock wrote:
First cycle.

Do it.

It will be the best cycle of your life.

Appreciate your opionion bro…
So lets say 500mg of Test a wk for 12 wks
30 mg DBol ED for 6 weeks
Then how do you feel about adding Deca to this cycle??
Would it be worth it, it’s just a very commen read on here…

Basically Im reading my ass off in plan of a first cycle in a few months time… Im not wanting to go into it blind, the frustrating part is the info Im getting from the boys at my gym is ridiculous compared to everything on here…
Like these guys arn’t doing PCT… There like oh just see how your body reacts, everyone’s different… This is where the 12 weeks of DBol suggestion is from…
So just any advice would be better then what Im getting…

[/quote]

Save the deca for your next cycle

Your first cycle with just test is going to be almost 30 pounds, your not going to see 40 if you add deca in.

So just wait for your next cycle.

Run your dbol and test with an AI, then once your cycle is finished use the SERM for PCT.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Your first cycle with just test is going to be almost 30 pounds, your not going to see 40 if you add deca in.

Run your dbol and test with an AI, then once your cycle is finished use the SERM for PCT.[/quote]

You sure about 30 lbs lol? I got 10-12 my first time. Maybe my androgen receptors are just gay like that.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Run your dbol and test with an AI, then once your cycle is finished use the SERM for PCT.

You sure about 30 lbs lol? I got 10-12 my first time. Maybe my androgen receptors are just gay like that.[/quote]

I think I got 25 or something, went from 205-235 or so, lost 3-4 post cycle.

I was at pretty much the same bodyfat post cycle by my estimation, perhaps a little leaner looking after shedding my retained water.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Westclock wrote:

You sure about 30 lbs lol? I got 10-12 my first time. Maybe my androgen receptors are just gay like that.[/quote]

If he eats to gain 20-30lbs he will gain it. The only difference is the steriods will make a higher percent of the weight gain from muscle.