D-bol cycle

Im 5’10", 225lbs, I just started a D-bol cycle, 15mg per day for three weeks. what gains and side effects can I expect? Do I need Novalex, hcg, clomid with this and how should I use these.

Your wasting your time 15mg x 7 days = 105 mg per week. That isn’t even a replacement dosage. If all you are using in d-bol, it better be 100mg per day.

I’m going to be an asshole for a minute, okay? Let me get this right: you starting popping D-bol tabs first, and THEN you decided to learn about side effects and preventative measures? Jesus fucking wept!

There’s over 120 freakin’ issues of T-mag online with info on this kind of thing! Use the magic search engine first, and then start taking your gear. Now I have a headache! Happy?

Amen, TEK.

You need to do some research before you even consider taking another pill. D-ball, like all gear, is serious business. With all the information available today, there is no reason a person should blindly experiment. If you don’t do your homework, you are asking for trouble. D-ball can have dramatic effects on your body, both positive and negative. There are a whole host of factors you should concider before beginning a cycle. So, stop taking it and begin your studies. Your health is not something you should take so lightly.