D-Bol and Equipoise...?

So I have a few questions to ask and would like some advice in stacking these two elements and what your suggestions are as far as dosing. This isn’t my first cycle, but both D-Bol and Equipoise are new to me so that is why I have come to ask for help.

First a little insight into my background. I’ve played football for going on 15 years this coming season. I’ve played since I was 6 and am now in College, though not a D1 player, I am a very serious and fierce competitor. My father was a powerlifter for 16 years and got me into the sport, unfortunately I never took powerlifting as serious as him therefore I never gained the massive amounts of white muscle fiber he has. I am strong, but I wish to be stronger. I am very aware of what I am doing in the gym as I have been utilizing the stacks since I was 9. Being 20 going on 21, I want to get more serious and add that gas to my workouts to put on more weight and gain strength like the Ox everyone calls me.

I have been into actual bodybuilding for 2 years now, on top of my football workouts. I train for about 2 hours a day, 6 days a week and have accomplished a rather healthy physique. Weighing in at 231 with 11.75% body fat. I want to get up around 245-250 lbs. and be able to really put the weight up and gain the muscle mass that I have desired for so long. I eat every 2 hours, consuming 350-365 grams of protein, between 280-310 grams of carbs, 115-125 grams of fat, and a grand total of nearly 4,300 calories per day.

My training regiment breaks down 1 muscle group per day in the following split:
Sunday: Shoulders
Monday: Back
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Biceps
Friday: Triceps/Lower Back
Saturday: Off
I train my traps, calves, and abs every other day.

I’ve tried other training splits including taking a break in the middle of the week (wednesday) as my “off day” but I have found this training regiment to be the best for my body and what it responds to the best. I never perform the same workout twice, and I am always pushing to make strength gains.

I don’t train often with a partner, but when I need it I do get a spot from some of my buddies that are at the gym around the same time I am.

I am very serious about performing this stack in a cycle, but would like the input and recommendations of those who wish to give it, on what dossing I should utilize and whether they believe this stack would be the best for putting the mass and gain the strength I desire, and if not what other suggestions can you make for me? Also, the Anti-E that I used to utlize for when I did Deca, Ethanate, and Winstrol, and Test, I cannot get ahold of, so what good Anti-E’s do you guys suggest?

I believe I have covered all the bases as set out by the “newbies thread” even though I’m not a newbie… But if you wish to know anything else let me know.

D

not to be picky, but you may want to add up those cals again. Thats more like 4,000 not 7,500

woah, yeah I’m not sure where I messed up with my calculations here. Roughly 4,300 Calories is what it total’s up to. Must have hit some wrong buttons, thanks…

So any help? Or am I going to have to figure this out on my own?